THE COLORS IN MY WORLD (each day i will add a new one)

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
prayers for her...…..and you also my friend. I too have insomnia and it's awful :(
thank you Dreamer....Char needs everyone's prayers and the more the better

it is not so much insomnia with me as it is the visions i get and they wake me up...lol
this is is the reason i started this thread way back when..it helps when i write them down and clear my head of them..lol
i pray for you and all the Roo members..you all have become my family
i do pray that your insomia halts and you get the rest and sleep you need♥

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I got insomnia when I retired.. my brain wasn’t in working mode anymore it was the strangest thing and it happily went away when I got a puppy true story my friend lol ♥
@Manzy lol Sierra keeps you busy

@roadkill Its mostly my aches and pains that keep me awake at night. And stress. I have learned sometimes you stress over things and you don't realize you are.
It was really bad when I was working and I had to get up at 4:30 in the mornings. At least now I don't have to get out in this dang cold weather, which really messes with my old bones lol
I'm glad to say that all you are my family. We've been here a long time. The Roo has always been my "home away from home" lol
I would come in here after work and it always helped me to relax. And it still does :)
Bad dreams are really hard on the body. I used to have them a lot. I think most of the time they were trying to warn me of things to come, I just had to figure out what they were trying to tell me. I don't dream that much anymore, not that I can remember anyway. I read where you dream every night but most of the time you don't remember. But then again dreams are different than nightmares lol Anyways, I hope your visions cease and maybe have some nice dreams for a change. :) ♥

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
@Manzy lol Sierra keeps you busy

@roadkill Its mostly my aches and pains that keep me awake at night. And stress. I have learned sometimes you stress over things and you don't realize you are.
It was really bad when I was working and I had to get up at 4:30 in the mornings. At least now I don't have to get out in this dang cold weather, which really messes with my old bones lol
I'm glad to say that all you are my family. We've been here a long time. The Roo has always been my "home away from home" lol
I would come in here after work and it always helped me to relax. And it still does :)
Bad dreams are really hard on the body. I used to have them a lot. I think most of the time they were trying to warn me of things to come, I just had to figure out what they were trying to tell me. I don't dream that much anymore, not that I can remember anyway. I read where you dream every night but most of the time you don't remember. But then again dreams are different than nightmares lol Anyways, I hope your visions cease and maybe have some nice dreams for a change. :) ♥
yep..i know all bout those constant pains and how weather can affect us
stress is something i try to avoid..but with all he crap going on here at home its near impossible..lol

awww...i am so happy to be part of your family my friend and you are a part of mine
my really family i have nothing to do with..long story

my visions are not bad dreams..in fact i get very few of those
my visions are actually pretty awesome and completely different from my dreams..lol
i pray my visions never stop..they are a gift from Creator♥

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
tonight as i slow my mind i am once again reminded just how amazing Creator is
through all the daily chaos He shows me some serenity and brings peace to my inner self
He gives me the ability to get where He want me to be and with a grateful heart
He lets me use my artistic gift to express myself when words fail me
but most of all He hears and answers my prayers

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
tonight as i slow my mind and prepare for that other realm i call sleep..i can help think about all that
has gone on over the course of a year..it has left some friends wondering where i have been
others concerned for me..its hard to explain to anyone who has not had a TBI and i pray they never do
to most i seem normal and because it is an invisible ailment other than the tremors of my hands..the dont understand
the left over effects that i will deal with the rest of my life
i have some bad days and sometimes weeks...but let me say its ok and normal under my circumstances
to feel sad or moody..feeling sad is different from having sad and everyone gets moody from time to time..its ok..lol
i know when i need to ask for help when i need it from people who know and understand what it is like to
live with a TBI..sometimes i just need to unplug and recharge..it doest mean i dont love or care for my friends..its just
something that i need to do for me
sometimes i forget conversations because i didnt process it and thats ok too..just means it was a bad time or day
not a bad life
so with that all said i will close my eyes and fall into the serene realm of sleep
good night all luvs yas♥

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
"Somewhere in Texas" already had made my eyes all misty - but THIS turned the faucet on! lol ♥
that's what I've always tried to do, let you know that I leave a light on to help you find your way back

View attachment 85539
didnt mean to make your eyes leak♥

believe me i know and you are an amazing friend...i see when i return that the lights are always left on
and the pathway well lit to help me find my way home :giggle:
1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif