THE COLORS IN MY WORLD (each day i will add a new one)

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I've always felt a lot like this, especially on the Roo ♥

yes you do keep the home fires burning and do an awesome job of it
i appreciate you and all you do for not only me but all roo members♥
1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
tonight as i close my eyes to slow my mind i am shown a replay of the days events
my neighbor and property manager and my friend (all the same person)...had a successful
lung scraping and biopsy today...and now we wait for the results
she has been ill for a very long time and hopefully the Dr's will finally have a diagnosis
so they can start treating her properly

the walk into the Native Spiritual Center this morning was a pleasant one..the road to the gate was plowed
as well as the pathway in..made my ol' legs appreciate it..lol
i seen a deer herd feeding on the small shrubs not totally buried in the fresh snow from the other day
they were far enough away i didnt spook them and they never knew i was there..lol
the cold wind was at my back and i felt like there was a hand on my shoulder guiding my steps
the walk back home was a little colder.. as the wind was in my face...someone from the rez noticed me walking
and offered me a ride..which i promptly accepted..lol

when i got home and fed myself i got online..i read the recent roo posts it really warms my heart when i see squirt has been rooing
then i checked my emails...i get a lot of those because of the graphic groups i am a member of..also some from a
support site for TBI survivors that i like to visit for inspiration and encouragement
having experience dealing with one gives me insight into how to help others and their friends and family members
understand what the survivor is going through..both physically..emotionally and mentally if they take the time to really read my words
as i do the other survivors when they talk of their experiences

i had some left over chicken/rice soup i made the other day and a chicken salad sandwich for supper
did the dishes and cleaned my kitchen...by then i needed to nap for awhile..that nap turned into
more of a sleep...lmao
i got up and got online..i seen my Texas star was rooing..i am so blessed to have her as a friend
and Creator answering all our prayers as well as all you here on the roo

well my eyes are heavy and its time for that other realm i call sleep
good night framily May Creator bless you all♥

night dreamcatcher1.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
tonight as i slow my mind i close my eyes and focus on one frame of the many that flash by
i feel a warm glow around me and a hand slip into mine...i smell the sweet fragrance of old spice..i realize it is my grandpa
come to check on me..i turn my head and yep..it is him..dressed in his blue denim overalls chewing on a blade of straw...we talk without speaking
he lets me know that all is good and proud of the man i have become..he tells me things that only he would know and the storm i am facing will pass
in time and that i just need to be patient

at those words..his hand slips from mine and he is gone

my mind at ease and my eyes heavy..i am needing my rest and i am sure i will sleep well tonight