THE COLORS IN MY WORLD (each day i will add a new one)

squirt

Administrator
psssssssssst ... I see our cabin! lol ♥

1airsmiley.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I ask Ron to pick a picture for you and he pick this one he said you would understand it more then anyone else.
View attachment 88591

View attachment 88596
tell Ron yes i do understand it and let him know that i do...i see 2 scenarios in this one pik
in both cases its about the emotions of dealing with the fact he isnt the same has he once was and its perfectly fine to feel
as he does..i am going to send you a link in a PM for him to check
i suffer similar effects because a stroke and a TBI affect the brain

i love you both and praying believing my prayers are already answered because He hears my thoughts♥

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i had an awesome day yesterday..spent it with my local friends in his garage
worked on his wife's car...building a wooden toy box...hung some pictures for his wife...fixed a hole in my roasting pan
and laughed our asses off all the while accomplishing projects
it was a day my soul needed for sure

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I haven’t been in here in a long time so when I clicked your name in latest post it for some reason took me 3 pages back to the post about your neighbor.. I hope all turns out well I honestly think some of my dearest friends in life started off as neighbors. Then of course in the same post was your chicken soup again, that chicken you roasted that day sure gets around lol it’s had me licking my chops every time I make chicken now haha! For some reason chicken cooked at your place with snow outside just sounds scrumptious ♥ anywho I got to skim through your thread and see all the awesome pics too.. Have a great day my Melk friend