The Donald Trump Collection (Please Add)

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Get real! It wasn't!
You need to get out of your fantasy world and stop watching lying fake news but for the sake of argument you go head and believe what you want it does not change the ((TRUTH))

Last edited:

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
You need get out of your fantasy world and stop watching lying fake news but for the sake of argument you go head and believe what you want it does not change the ((TRUTH))
Are you sure it isn't you in a fantasy world and watching fake news. If the election was rigged then the system needs changing! The rest of the civilised world thinks Trumy is an asshole! It is only you republicans that think otherwise

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Are you sure it isn't you in a fantasy world and watching fake news. If the election was rigged then the system needs changing! The rest of the civilised world thinks Trumy is an asshole! It is only you republicans that think otherwise
My friend I am not a Republican or a Dem and your right the system needs to Change and I don't watch the new's they are a part of it. their is no need for name calling of someone you know nothing about, for the life of me I will never understand why all the hatred For Trump their is a saying that go's the more they hate you then you must be doing something right.
have a nice day or night Brilor

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
you fail to mention they quit because they received death threats to themselves and their family
members.... the schools their children go to and the work places their family members work were released by the
media and received threats..so yes some of the first legal team members did quit for the safety of themselves and their families
but not all of them..the left is bat shit crazy and anyone that doesnt have their head up their asses knows the truth and sees the facts
the BS the lsm media has spread over the last 4 years and continue to do so today is only causing division

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
My friend I am not a Republican or a Dem and your right the system needs to Change and I don't watch the new's they are a part of it. their is no need for name calling of someone you know nothing about, for the life of me I will never understand why all the hatred For Trump their is a saying that go's the more they hate you then you must being doing something right.
have a nice day or night Brilor
well said sis and totally agree...since no mortal has ever risen a dead horse to get on its feet by beating on it
we will never get a blind men to see the truth or the facts..especially the ones that refuse to remove their heads from their asses
because their hate runs deep to their souls
the foretold chaos is about to happen i believe

squirt

Administrator
I think that if I wanted to be damn SURE that nobody could cry "foul" after the votes were counted, I'd make damn SURE there wasn't any funny business anywhere
but they did things like covering up the windows during vote counts instead, delivering loads of ballots in the dead of night

President Trump was winning at the end of election night, and the votes kept being counted
President Trump was winning at the end of the night after the election and the votes kept being counted
President Trump was winning at the end of the 2nd day after the election, and the votes kept being counted
... until President Trump wasn't winning anymore
and we're not supposed to find that suspicious at all?!

half of registered voters voted for President Trump
*and* Independents outnumber Republicans now (I've told you that nobody likes the Republicans either!)

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
I think that if I wanted to be damn SURE that nobody could cry "foul" after the votes were counted, I'd make damn SURE there wasn't any funny business anywhere
but they did things like covering up the windows during vote counts instead, delivering loads of ballots in the dead of night

President Trump was winning at the end of election night, and the votes kept being counted
President Trump was winning at the end of the night after the election and the votes kept being counted
President Trump was winning at the end of the 2nd day after the election, and the votes kept being counted
... until President Trump wasn't winning anymore
and we're not supposed to find that suspicious at all?!

half of registered voters voted for President Trump
*and* Independents outnumber Republicans now (I've told you that nobody likes the Republicans either!)
Unfortunately the Independents don't get anywhere at present!

hockeynut9

I tolerated 44 (Obama) for 8 years and kept quiet.

Here is my issue with the whole, “let us all be a United States again” that we heard from Joe Biden.

For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have gone scorched earth. You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops.

The problem is 72+ million of us have memories longer than a hamster.

We remember the women’s march (vagina hats and all) the day after inauguration.

We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments

We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”

We remember Maxie Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.

We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out a restaurant.

We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.

We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.

We remember riots, and looting

We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head

We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump

We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.

We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.

We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media

We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.

We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.

We remember the President and his staff being spied on.

We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.

We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.

We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.

We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.

We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.

We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.

We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.

We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.

This list is endless, but you get the idea.

My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me!