The Donald Trump Collection (Please Add)

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
God Bless Texas on their Lawsuit Supreme Court!!!
Texas contests election results in Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, ... In a filing to the high court Tuesday,
Don't mess with Texasbravo.gif

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
He never had the virus..it was another con! I personally know people who have had the virus and are either dead or only at 65% of their normal fitness.
I don't think he had it either lol he's an idiot, a bully, a wannabe dictator and the Americans who tolerate and encourage his actions by adding fuel to the fire, are going to regret allowing this liar to get away with even the attempt on destroying what most of us hold near and dear. Shame on you!

hockeynut9

He never had the virus..it was another con! I personally know people who have had the virus and are either dead or only at 65% of their normal fitness.
I had the virus back when it started. For me it wasn’t all that bad. I was back to normal in no time and I know many others who were in the same boat. Nice try though

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I had the virus back when it started. For me it wasn’t all that bad. I was back to normal in no time and I know many others who were in the same boat. Nice try though
just like 99.8% of those that do come down with it
it is more about Government control than it is about public safety IMO
there have been worse viruses over the years and the world didnt shut down for them
TDS is still running rampant eh?...lmao