The Donald Trump Collection (Please Add)

hockeynut9

51D833DA-5F36-40D0-B5F1-59BC27B3FBC9.jpeg

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
It was inevitable that Washington would acquit him ... if he was found guilty then it would look bad for the Republican Party. They were not about to make their jobs in Washington look bad.... it's not good for votes.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Did you cum in your pants when he was acquitted or was it premature ejaculation?

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
You are how old? Wow
Old enough to know when I am being goaded.
Old enough to vote with my heart and not my head.
Old enough to understand the difference between peaceful protest and a riot.
Old enough to be glad I live in Scotland and not the USA!

Last edited:

hockeynut9

Glad you are there too. I still live in the greatest country in the world.
Those dem protests were all peaceful. I mean burning down businesses and looting and beating people is nothing

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
so you are saying it is a peaceful protest when entire city blocks and private businesses are destroyed and hundreds of innocent people and police are
beaten and murdered but its a riot when the government building gets infiltrated with antifa and blm members and radicals that planned the attack weeks before and long before Trump in his speech said and i quote "March peacefully and orderly to the capital building and let your voices be heard"
the attack was taking place while Trump was still giving his speech so stop listening to cnn and other lsm if you want the facts
or keep listening to their lies and remain ignorant to them..whatever you choose your opinion is not based on any facts just left wing rhetoric and lies

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
so you are saying it is a peaceful protest when entire city blocks and private businesses are destroyed and hundreds of innocent people and police are
beaten and murdered but its a riot when the government building gets infiltrated with antifa and blm members and radicals that planned the attack weeks before and long before Trump in his speech said and i quote "March peacefully and orderly to the capital building and let your voices be heard"
the attack was taking place while Trump was still giving his speech so stop listening to cnn and other lsm if you want the facts
or keep listening to their lies and remain ignorant to them..whatever you choose your opinion is not based on any facts just left wing rhetoric and lies
No! I can't condone any form of violence etc. Trump said fight and they fought! Maybe your next leader of the Republicans will have some brains instead of being a bully. His niece even said on a tv interview one here that he should be convicted.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i dont condone violence in any form either but if you want to take that one word literally then every democrat house member that incited
or backed antifa and blm should be found guilty of inciting violence and removed from their offices,.they are not private citizens
there is proof on tape and video of the things they said publicly to harass all Republicans and stirred up the violence that was experienced
for the last 4 years all across the US and still happening today..cities are still being destroyed by antifa and blm and not a single lsm outlet is reporting it..i wonder why that is now that Trump is no longer in office

the senate can not convict a private citizen according the Constitution and the house democrats should never had brought forth an impeachment
vote..the only reason they did is because they are scared shit-less of Trump running again in 2024
they just wasted more million's of taxpayer dollars on yet another hoax while citizens are losing their homes and businesses because the government refuses to give them covid relief..everyone with a brain knew he could not be convicted
as far as his niece's opinion..she should read the Constitution and educate herself on it before showing how stupid she is...just looking for her 5 minutes of fame is all she is about even her book failed