this is the Great Wheel in Seattle it’s pretty fun to ride
sadly Seattle has changed so much since the Corona virus and
the protests 😢

squirt

Administrator
have you been to California Disney the cars ride is a blast
the one in Anaheim is the only one I've been to, I've been there several times
hubby was one of the electricians that helped build Toon Town
but the only cars I remember riding at Disneyland were old timey cars, that went on tracks through an old time world
my all time favorite is Space Mountain!
when Toon Town opened, Disney had an "employee night"
they closed the park to the general public and employees and their families got to have most of the park to ourselves
we got to ride the log ride and Space Mountain so many times! we'd get off, go around, get back in line, and go again! lol
for the log ride, sometimes we didn't even have to get off the ride, just stayed put, and went around again lol
1sm088doubleup.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
the one in Anaheim is the only one I've been to, I've been there several times
hubby was one of the electricians that helped build Toon Town
but the only cars I remember riding at Disneyland were old timey cars, that went on tracks through an old time world
my all time favorite is Space Mountain!
when Toon Town opened, Disney had an "employee night"
they closed the park to the general public and employees and their families got to have most of the park to ourselves
we got to ride the log ride and Space Mountain so many times! we'd get off, go around, get back in line, and go again! lol
for the log ride, sometimes we didn't even have to get off the ride, just stayed put, and went around again lol
View attachment 111809
we rode the old time cars too I have pics lol
the “Cars” ride from the movie is at California Disney the park across from Disneyland
where the Disneyworld type rides are like Soaring and the Star Wars rides where Groot lives lol
sadly they are all closed and most people were laid off ~ I read somewhere we’ll be back to
somewhat normal the last quarter of 2021 I certainly didn’t think it would be the end of this year
I could only hope. What a cool job for your hubby 🤗 and I love the log ride how fun lol
space mountain freaks me out because it’s all in the dark, I went to a haunted house once
completely dark and shit came out of the walls I didn’t do well hahaha

squirt

Administrator
we rode the old time cars too I have pics lol
the “Cars” ride from the movie is at California Disney the park across from Disneyland
where the Disneyworld type rides are like Soaring and the Star Wars rides where Groot lives lol
sadly they are all closed and most people were laid off ~ I read somewhere we’ll be back to
somewhat normal the last quarter of 2021 I certainly didn’t think it would be the end of this year
I could only hope. What a cool job for your hubby 🤗 and I love the log ride how fun lol
space mountain freaks me out because it’s all in the dark, I went to a haunted house once
completely dark and shit came out of the walls I didn’t do well hahaha
we did Fright Night at Six Flags, I will never go to anything "haunted" again lol nono.gif

I can't talk about Space Mountain without talking about Deb's oldest daughter, Lacie, the one we lost back in March
she was 5 when she and Deb came to California to visit, and we went to Disneyland
by sheer luck, Lacie and I were in the first car, and once my eyes got used to the dark, I could see the next drop off coming, and I'd scream
Lacie would giggle lol I was worried that she'd cry on the ride, be scared, but she giggled every time I screamed lol
when we got off, she asked if we could go again ~ I said of course! lol

1sendheart.gif