The Fun House

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
we did Fright Night at Six Flags, I will never go to anything "haunted" again lol View attachment 113170

I can't talk about Space Mountain without talking about Deb's oldest daughter, Lacie, the one we lost back in March
she was 5 when she and Deb came to California to visit, and we went to Disneyland
by sheer luck, Lacie and I were in the first car, and once my eyes got used to the dark, I could see the next drop off coming, and I'd scream
Lacie would giggle lol I was worried that she'd cry on the ride, be scared, but she giggled every time I screamed lol
when we got off, she asked if we could go again ~ I said of course! lol

View attachment 113169
we went to the Zombie hay ride once at Maris Farms it was okay because we were far enough away I guess social distancing works depending on the situation lol
I hear you That Haunted House was messed up 😳🤣

Awww what a wonderful memory you have then, anytime you go on space mountain Lacie will always be by your side that’s heart warming 🥰

tasman

I dated a girl who was terrified of haunted houses, but insisted on going to them. This one we went to had a turn just past the last exhibit. As we approached this particular exhibit, I was walking behind her with my arms around her waist. The guy jumped out and scared her and she busted out of my arms and, in a blind panic, RAN straight past the guy and smacked full-on into the wall. She bounced back, and I managed to catch her before she fell to the floor.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I dated a girl who was terrified of haunted houses, but insisted on going to them. This one we went to had a turn just past the last exhibit. As we approached this particular exhibit, I was walking behind her with my arms around her waist. The guy jumped out and scared her and she busted out of my arms and, in a blind panic, RAN straight past the guy and smacked full-on into the wall. She bounced back, and I managed to catch her before she fell to the floor.
that sounds like something I would do lol
the complete darkness with the tap on your shoulder is mind boggling 🤣

Last edited: