The Funny Gif Thread

Bamber

Super Moderator

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy

Yes I Just deleted about 12 of these that had Red X's on them. WTF guess I don't have that hot linking down pat yet. LOL!

squirt

Administrator
it's not gonna help you if the gifs are larger than our Roo system allows, slava has put a limit on picture size flowerforyou.gif
the only options are to resize the gif in animation shop, or just not post gifs that big

gif size is not about what you see. it's about how many KB or MB the gif is (how many frames in the animation)

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
it's not gonna help you if the gifs are larger than our Roo system allows, slava has put a limit on picture size View attachment 88481
the only options are to resize the gif in animation shop, or just not post gifs that big

gif size is not about what you see. it's about how many KB or MB the gif is (how many frames in the animation)
Well that's not right. The ones I had were really really funny that is why I wanted to put them in this thread. I'll just have to give Slava a good peace of my mind. Hahahaha! No j/king I've got to keep all the gray matter I have left in order to be able to wake up in the mornings and function LOL!