Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4518575]LMFAO!!! I love it!!![/QUOTE]

:hugsandkisses:

01Aladdin

[/URL]

Koni

Steven

I hope you guy's likey,Enjoy

bwaaaaaahahaha snaggeddddddd ty ty what a great idea for a thread!

can i get one that says "congrats on MODPOD" for obvious reasons, and one that says "Officially Voted King of Kaneva" with my head on a regal body? (i got voted into that, caused suchhhhhhhh a ruccus by haterz it was awesome, i wanna rub it in some more lmao

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4518327]
[/QUOTE]

lmaooooooooooooo 12/10!!! plus i know what you do with squirrels when ya catch em lol mmmmmmmm taste like chicken

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4518629]i really dont know who's headed image i like the best... i think i want one like Steve's "livin the dream" though lmao that is sooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeee toooooooo[/QUOTE]
I can do that for ya Aladdin I'm so glad you like the thread my friend & your most welcome.....:egyption:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hey Koni i think you finally done it now with all that farting you blow your head almost off ROTF:heehee:

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

as soon as i can fine the tag I used for Steven I will make that one for you....

Last edited:

TwiztedAngel

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4518617]bwaaaaaahahaha snaggeddddddd ty ty what a great idea for a thread!

can i get one that says "congrats on MODPOD" for obvious reasons, and one that says "Officially Voted King of Kaneva" with my head on a regal body? (i got voted into that, caused suchhhhhhhh a ruccus by haterz it was awesome, i wanna rub it in some more lmao[/QUOTE]

I thought it ironic that this thread started 2 days after I got here with m e holding my severed head. It is indeed nice to be an inspiration.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4519472]I thought it ironic that this thread started 2 days after I got here with m e holding my severed head. It is indeed nice to be an inspiration.[/QUOTE]

Afraid our intrepid boy wonder beat you by about 2 years...