The head thread come on in & take your head off

01Aladdin

I'm in GIF Nirvana :lotsoflove:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Will make more head tags soon busy today so anyone else who like doing this be my guest & have fun.....

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
This is one of my head tag creation hope you like it gf....

I toke this head & put some makeup on you so what i'm saying is I made you a new head i've been making headtags for years & putting makeup on the ladies I have a blank headtag thread
with alot of my tag creations on here...Here's the Link Click>>[h=3]Blank Head Tags[/h]

TwiztedAngel

Yeah ... I have an app that lets me put and adjust makeup. .. from the Windows App Store. I found most of the makeup effects are a bit better if I do it the old-fashioned way. Nice work tho.

This is what I did with a "tube" picture I worked on. See if you can guess which one.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4523405]Yeah ... I have an app that lets me put and adjust makeup. .. from the Windows App Store. I found most of the makeup effects are a bit better if I do it the old-fashioned way. Nice work tho.

This is what I did with a "tube" picture I worked on. See if you can guess which one.

[/QUOTE]

Nice Job gf, But i don't have an makeup app I do it all by hand in PSP
is that girl with the black hair?

TwiztedAngel

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4523417]Nice Job gf, But i don't have an makeup app I do it all by hand in PSP
is that girl with the black hair?
[/QUOTE]

Nope. I'll hint ya: half the face was covered in some kind of writing, and the image was gray-scale.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4523427]Nope. I'll hint ya: half the face was covered in some kind of writing, and the image was gray-scale.[/QUOTE]

LOL I can't remember what i ate yesterday so i'm really stumped now show me the pic you did that too because i'll never guess lmaooooo:hehehaha:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Well that's awesome to have gotten the writing off her face & total change her whole look :clap::bravo:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Aladdin

Hey you can say you went roo-ing lol:heehee:

TwizedAngel

Look at you jumping on the bed, hope your mama don't caught you... lol:heehee:

TwiztedAngel

Snagged! hahaha! My ceiling aint high enough for me to even stand on the bed, let alone jump on it tho.