*The meaning of f**k!* (ADULT ORIENTED)

sassypants

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=story-02>The meaning of fuck? </TD><TD class=story-03 width=14 height=33></TD></TR><TR><TD class=story-04 width=15></TD><TD class=story-05>Modern usage

Most literally, to fuck is to copulate, but it is also used as a more general expletive or intensifier. Some instances of the word can be taken at face value, such as:

* "Let's fuck."
* "That was a good fuck."
* "I can't believe she's fucking him!"

Other uses are dysphemistic: The sexual connotation, usually connected to rape or (in the case of "fuck yourself") masturbation, is invoked to incite additional disgust, but has nothing to do with the matter of discussion.

* "Fuck this shit." (I am not going to do this anymore.)
* "Fuck you!" (I don't like you; leave me alone.)
* "He's a dumb fuck." (He's an idiot.)
* "Sorry, I fucked up your computer." (Sorry, I damaged or crashed your computer.)
* "He's pretty fucked up." (He's mentally or emotionally unstable, under the effects of a mood-altering substance, or He has sustained some major injuries)
* "I fucked up on this test." (I did poorly on this test.)
* "Let's fuck around for a couple hours." (Let's waste a couple of hours.)
* "I'm fucked." (I'm in a very unfavorable situation.)
* "Fuck off!" (Go away.)
* "What the fuck!?" (What just happened?)
* "Shut the fuck up!" or "Fuck up!" (Stop Talking - See also "Shut up".)
* "I'm so fucked up right now." (I am extremely drunk or high on drugs or I am generally confused or "messed up"..)
* "Go fuck yourself!" (Get away from me. or Absolutely not.)
* "Fuck it!" (I give up.)
* "I don't give a fuck." (I don't care. or "Whatever.")
* "I'll fuck you up." (I'll beat you up.)
* "You're such a fuck up!" (You're a big loser.)
* "Why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself!"
* "Ryan, you are bothering the fuck out of me!"

By itself, fuck is usually used as an exclamation, indicating surprise, pain, fear, or anger. In this usage, there is no connection to the sexual meaning of the word implied, and it used purely for its "strength" as a vulgarity. Additionally, other uses are similarly vacuous; fuck (or variations such as "the fuck" or "fucking") could be removed and leave a sentence of identical syntactical meaning. For example, rap music often uses the word fucking as a emphatic adjective ("I'm the fucking man") for the word's (rhythmic) properties. Insertion of the trochaic word fucking can also be used as an exercise for diagnosing the cadence of an English-language word. For example, the word in-fucking-credible sounds acceptable to the English ear, and is in fairly common use, while incredi-fucking-ble is very clumsy and never used. While neither dysphemistic nor connected to the sexual connotations of the word, even the vacuous usages are considered offensive and gratuitous, and censored in some media. Some vacuous uses include:

* "None of your fucking business!"
* "Un-fucking-believable!"
* "I'm so fucking tired."
* "Shut the fuck up!"
* "Fuck you, you fucking fuck."
* "Abso-fuckin-lutely!"
* "In-fucking-credible!"
* "Fan-fucking-tastic!"
* "He's a great fucker!" (He's a great fellow, not he's sexually competent.)

In the last usage, the word fucker is used as a term of endearment rather than antipathy. This usage is not uncommon; to say "you're one smart fucker" is often a term of affection. However, because of its ambiguity and vulgarity, use of the word fucker in reference to another person can easily be misinterpreted.

Related to fucker is the word motherfucker. Sometimes used as an extreme insult—an accusation of incest— this term is also occasionally used to connote respectful awe. For example, "He's a mean motherfucker" does not mean "He's abusive, filthy and copulates with his mother," but "He's someone to be afraid of." In this context, some gang members even describe themselves as "motherfuckers." The word motherfucker, unlike fuck, has not become more accepted in English usage: it is uncommonly used, and still considered highly offensive.

FROM wikipedia

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

(sorry ,I just had to post this).......BTW:NO PICS! SORRY!

Angels'mom

Thanks for the wonderful insight....hehehe. Now I think I am going to shut the f*** up....LOL!!! Love you Sis!!!