The Odd Couple

TwiztedAngel

01Aladdin

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Konifer has competition!!

But... why meeeeeeeee lmao 10/10 gotta be worth a POD

TwiztedAngel

These are all in good fun. I get bored, and like to mess around a bit on the computer. Hey ... got nobody in real life to mess around with.

The owner of my first virtual world called me a creative genius. People revolted against me... so I created a chair that morphed their avatars when they sat in it.

Then Kaneva allowed users to script, and I was gone from there for a small variety of reasons. Finally! A new creative outlet.

squirt

Administrator
I don't know about the odd part? lol :heehee:

:clap: :clap:

:blowkiss:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4535037]These are all in good fun. I get bored, and like to mess around a bit on the computer. Hey ... got nobody in real life to mess around with.
The owner of my first virtual world called me a creative genius. People revolted against me... so I created a chair that morphed their avatars when they sat in it.
Then Kaneva allowed users to script, and I was gone from there for a small variety of reasons. Finally! A new creative outlet.
[/QUOTE]

Keep it up, Sweetie. You have been here long enough to know we don't take offense...in fact we relish these things! I only wish I had the talent to join in. :bravo:

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4535037]These are all in good fun. I get bored, and like to mess around a bit on the computer. Hey ... got nobody in real life to mess around with.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO of courrrrrrrrse im not offended!! And those places i built... that was BEFORE those dickheads turned into snakes. I'm still proud of what i created and i admit - i miss it. Not just the creative release, but the fact there's no one left there that gives a damn. There's no point being artistic if there's no one looking at your work.

I like it here for using my brain now.

And beware... payback is allowed here, not like K where the dickheads can spout hate but if you dare say "That was mean" its YOU that'll cop the ban. What a sad place it became. You left at the right time, i shoulda gone then.

squirt

Administrator
[jimg]qbnn/z3/d/2/R/e/a.baa-Mod-POD-trophy.jpg[/jimg]​