The Prayer Thread.......

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Not sure if this is in the right spot, if not you can repost this in the right area. My daughter is pregnant with baby NO 2, has depression, anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia and she is with an abusive partner that wants sex in front of my grandson who is 4. She is also haven complications with the pregnancy of the unborn baby she is caring. She has no job and needs prayers to help her get out of this home. Thank you in advance. Huggers ya all.
1519185136450.png

timberwolf

Thank ya Squirt for putting this in the right place. I fear if not careful with the man she is with that she may lose this one as well. Her sugar levels have been running any where in the high 200's and as high as 500. The person she is with is an alcoholic and loves to control her as well. He told her that I can't see my grandson and no 1 jerk did that to me already. Now this one! I don't care for any one that abuses any one and women especially. I want to beat the SOB with a ball bat. He even told her that he would kill her and the unborn baby. Cops tried to help her, but she keeps going back to him. I am really concerned for her, my grandson and the unborn. (guessing it may be a girl)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Vampy Vixon posted this on Facebook about our PPM
My dearest friend Kathy Sue Smith needs lots of prayers please. She had a heart attack and has multiple blood clots. She is my chosen sister, and it would mean a lot to me.

Also there is candles that were lit by Bamber and AngelDreams in the candle dedication thread

squirt

Administrator
this very special lady deserves some very special prayers
there's nothing tougher in this world than our PPM! ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
And I have an update ~ they put a stint in one of her arteries and she’s going home tomorrow and will follow up with her heart doctor.. but is feeling better ❤❤❤

I know she’ll love all the prayers, support and good thoughts sent her way she’s just the sweetest ?

Bamber

Super Moderator
My dad could do with some prayers, if you can spare the time. As many of you will now know he lost someone for whom he has been a part time carer for 40 years on New Years Day. Dad is now 85 and had been a carer for most of his life. Now the central pillar of his life, someone to care for, has gone and he is bereft. I am praying something comes along to give him a purpose; an anchor and rudder to steer him through his final years. Prayers from others can only help.

Thank you.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
My dad could do with some prayers, if you can spare the time. As many of you will now know he lost someone for whom he has been a part time carer for 40 years on New Years Day. Dad is now 85 and had been a carer for most of his life. Now the central pillar of his life, someone to care for, has gone and he is bereft. I am praying something comes along to give him a purpose; an anchor and rudder to steer him through his final years. Prayers from others can only help.

Thank you.
You bet Bamber and I’ll ask my cousin to put him in her prayer circle ❤
My Aunt is 85 and has been having a lot of things going on.. it’s the delicate years
that we really need to give our loved ones extra prayers and love.. Your dad is in mine
You always reply in this prayer thread Bamber and I really appreciate it ??

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Update on PPM she is home now they put another stent in, she is going to quit vaping (Smoking)
and needs to watch her cholesterol and stress levels, it happened so fast she said. Pain in her
left arm and vomiting it’s good info to know ❤

squirt

Administrator
I remember bringing hubby home from the hospital when they did his by-pass, he sat in the kitchen on a stool, pulling food from the shelves, reading the labels and chunking violators in the trash lol
it's not easy, but it can be done, my money is on Kathy!
thank you for the updates, Manzy!
hearthug.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I didn’t know your hubby had a by~pass how’s he doing now?
My brother quit ice cream after his quadruple heart attack he ate it by the loads every night

squirt

Administrator
it was in 1998, and they initially did a stint, but that collapsed, so they did a by-pass, and it failed, so they went in and roto-rootered both sites, and now he has a double pumper lol hasn't had a problem since!
but ... I have to add that it wasn't because of cholesterol, it was a birth defect that finally caught up to him
that''s where Debbie (my sister) messed up, she never really acknowledged she had diabetes, and didn't change her ways, it ended up taking her life in the end ♥

1smileyblowkiss070909.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I’m glad they got that sorted with your hubby my cholesterol runs a little high I need to keep that in check. My Uncle had a pacemaker he once told me it’s been 10 years I need to get my battery changed lol he was the coolest and pure Italian he’s not here anymore but he used to talk about his heart attack.
Sad about your sister my cousin never went to the doctor when he should of and it cut his life short too.
I always am seeing some doctor if and when I go it won’t be for the lack of trying ❤

squirt

Administrator
I’m glad they got that sorted with your hubby my cholesterol runs a little high I need to keep that in check. My Uncle had a pacemaker he once told me it’s been 10 years I need to get my battery changed lol he was the coolest and pure Italian he’s not here anymore but he used to talk about his heart attack.
Sad about your sister my cousin never went to the doctor when he should of and it cut his life short too.
I always am seeing some doctor if and when I go it won’t be for the lack of trying ❤
I've seen all the things I don't want done to me, because they were done to my husband
so I'm doing all I can to keep me off the operating table
but it's not easy! lol I researched foods that help bring down cholesterol, found grapes are a good source and something I'll actually eat
it did bring down my cholesterol, but I ended up testing pre-diabetic lol
all we can do is try, eh?
1high5.gif
sendinglove.gif