The real Candace Owens

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

If you legitimately won 80 million votes and were really the most popular American President of all time—why would you need to censor the voices of your political opponents & half your country?

Lol.

The world is not being fooled by this nonsense.

Least of all, Americans.​

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

As a D.C resident—our city burned for weeks this summer during BLM riots. They destroyed & looted private businesses for weeks.

What happened at the Capitol last week registered as a 2 on a scale of to 1-BLM.

Watching the media pretend otherwise is appalling brainwash.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
“Twitter and Facebook are private companies! If you don’t like their censorship, go somewhere else”.

*Conservatives go somewhere else*

“Google, Apple, and Amazon have announced that they are banning #Parler. Going somewhere else is unacceptable.”

Can’t make this stuff up.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
I was so confused when my family kept texting to ask me if I was okay during the Capitol protests and yet didn’t ask over this summer when we were virtually under siege for weeks.

Then I realized the power of the mainstream media.

The violent BLM siege of DC was simply allowed.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
Stop comparing #swineflu numbers to Covid-19. They changed requirements for the coronavirus which allows for post-mortem testing, meaning—if you get hit by a car & die, they are allowed to test your body for covid-19 & count you toward its “death toll”.

Madness & manipulation.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
Nations always progress through the following sequence: From bondage to great faith; From faith to great courage; courage to liberty; liberty to abundance; abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency; complacency to dependence;

From dependence back into bondage.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i heard she thinking about running in 2024..sure hope she does if Trump doesnt

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
HR1 is quite literally a bill crafted by the Democrats to ensure that they can steal all future elections.

Not a single person can deny this— save for those who cannot read basic English.

It is incredible that these criminals are running our country​