The reality of owning a cat..

Psycho Sister Satan

squirt

Administrator
and that's the truth-th-th-th-th-th-th-th!!! lol :sneaky2: Precious has tore up my chair! lol :crazy:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Psycho Sister Satan, post: 3039842]
[/QUOTE]

I guess they're all the same..lol..mine only pays attention to me when she wants to eat or go outside..lol..she can be very demanding:laugh::inlove:

polarbear79

that's why we love 'em :p

[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 3039870]I guess they're all the same..lol..mine only pays attention to me when she wants to eat or go outside..lol..she can be very demanding:laugh::inlove:[/QUOTE]

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Psycho Sister Satan, post: 3039842][/quote]

not to mention poop in the garden and kill the plants.

" come here Tiddels
i got some lovely star fish for you,yum yum!!":thumbs-up

Goodgrief

There's something wrong with the title of this thread; no one owns a cat!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 3040569]There's something wrong with the title of this thread; no one owns a cat![/quote]

that`s true they are feral creatures....that`s what i never understood...a person pays money for a cat.
it`s plays with balls of wool and everyone says ahh .
then it grows up, goes out at night humps, poohs and make unearthly screeching sounds all night.
comes home to eats and sleeps and is off out again.
there was a cat (it`s gone now, a furry pancake i hope) used to sit on my back wall and meow all night it sounded like a baby screaming.then it used to jump down and poop all over my yard.if i had a gun i would of shot the little bastard.
* gets down off soap box*
:thumbs-up:colgate:

Tokentoo

Guess I am the odd man out here....
I have 3, all fixed, and indoors only.
Have not destroyed anything, but one head set cord when they were quite young.
They have a tri level carpeted tree they scratch at, and take all the attention I can dish out to them.
I have one at work as well, but he is not mine. He is the greenhouse cat. He picked me as his caretaker , and follows me everywhere I go around work.

squirt

Administrator
my wildchild lol my Precious, is a feral cat I caught when she was 5 months old, the only thing she's tore up is my chair! lol she's a great bug catcher! but very skitzy still, even after having her for over about a year, she spends alot of time under the bed, bless her heart lol :sigh:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 3040686]did I hear "ferel"?
Can i go hunting now??? :sigh:[/QUOTE]

wow ... do you have a crystal ball??? lol nobody mentioned "feral" till I did, posting at the same time you did! lol and no! you can't hunt her! lol :p

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="konifur2, post: 3040573]that`s true they are feral creatures....that`s what i never understood...a person pays money for a cat.
it`s plays with balls of wool and everyone says ahh .
then it grows up, goes out at night humps, poohs and make unearthly screeching sounds all night.
comes home to eats and sleeps and is off out again.
there was a cat (it`s gone now, a furry pancake i hope) used to sit on my back wall and meow all night it sounded like a baby screaming.then it used to jump down and poop all over my yard.if i had a gun i would of shot the little bastard.
* gets down off soap box*
:thumbs-up:colgate:[/quote]

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3040685]my wildchild lol my Precious, is a feral cat I caught when she was 5 months old, the only thing she's tore up is my chair! lol she's a great bug catcher! but very skitzy still, even after having her for over about a year, she spends alot of time under the bed, bless her heart lol :sigh:[/quote]

Can i go hunting now??? :sigh:[/quote]

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3040690]wow ... do you have a crystal ball??? lol nobody mentioned "feral" till I did, posting at the same time you did! lol and no! you can't hunt her! lol :p[/quote]
:tounge:

squirt

Administrator
ok ok ok ok lol :blush: I'll have another cup of coffee! lol :p

kipper

Super Moderator
They haven't been trained is all, mine do the ironing and all the housework, even cook the dinner, ok if you like fish all the time I s'pose.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 3040680]Guess I am the odd man out here....
I have 3, all fixed, and indoors only.
Have not destroyed anything, but one head set cord when they were quite young.
They have a tri level carpeted tree they scratch at, and take all the attention I can dish out to them.
I have one at work as well, but he is not mine. He is the greenhouse cat. He picked me as his caretaker , and follows me everywhere I go around work.[/quote]

well that`s ok with me, but most people where i live, train the frigging moggies to poop in my yard.:sadlike:not their own yarn, noooooo waaaay MINE!
i wish you where my neigbour,you would be welcome for coffee anytime.as long as that moggy does not follow you.:thumbs-up:colgate:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Can i go hunting now??? :sigh:[/quote]

ohhh man i`m with you there,but i don`t think Anne would allow me to carry a gun,well you know how accident prone i am, so can i bring a water pistol full of wee wee with me.:thumbs-up

Pixsurguy

Why is it that people expect cats and dogs not to be what they are? They are predators so they predate.

As to pooping, my three guys (cats) use the litter pans I have for them, even tho they spend a fair amount of time out doors. Anyway, properly fed cats don't make an awful mess (unlike dogs) when they defecate. BTW, there are a variety of products available to keep deer, dogs, cats, etc. out of your yard and/or garden. Why not try them?

I didn't want any more cats (having just buried two who were pets for some 20 years), but got the three dumped on me. I love 'em anyway. All are fixed and one is de-clawed. The other two will be de-clawed shortly.

Last time I actually encountered someone abusing an animal (happened to be a dog that time), I beat the crap out of him. I left the son of a bitch laying in the road where he'd been beating this very young dog with a large stick. I took the dog to the Louisville Animal Shelter. If I ever catch anyone doing anything similar to a cat (or any other helpless animal) I'll fix their asses as well.

Some people sure as hell don't deserve to be alive and walking around!!!

Nobody said that you have to love animals, but like 'em or not - don't abuse them.