The world according to Koni

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
90851762_10157442288630674_6051828397187792896_n.jpg

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
CAN THE ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN THIS GROUP. WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, A VERY ELDERLY WOMAN, SHE HAS BEEN PRIVATE MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NUDE PICTURES OF HERSELF IN VERY NASTY POSES, ALONG WITH CLOSE UP PICTURES OF HER IN HER UNMENTIONABLES. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH IT. IT RUNS SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON. THANK YOU!

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Don't call the police on suspicious people in your neighbourhood! They are your neighbours without makeup and hair extensions

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Hi guys 😊
Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in isolation!
Actually, I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and all of us agreed that things are getting bad.
I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything.
Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant.
In the end the iron calmed me down as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing.
The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!
The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything, but the door knob told me to get a grip.😬
The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it......pull myself together.

tasman

Hi guys 😊
Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in isolation!
Actually, I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and all of us agreed that things are getting bad.
I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything.
Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant.
In the end the iron calmed me down as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing.
The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!
The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything, but the door knob told me to get a grip.😬
The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it......pull myself together.
Let me guess, the blinds didn't see anything wrong with it.