This morning

Bamber

Super Moderator
I started my walk to work this morning half an hour after high tide. The current high tides are not the most extreme, so I wasn't sure how bad the flooding would be. I managed the first part of Riverside Walk, as far as the end of Snipe Island, with a little scrambling through the undergrowth beside the path. The river was practically static and with it being a bright morning there were some great reflections.

More water than meadow
by Phil Gayton, on Flickr

squirt

Administrator
it's fascinating (to me) that there's water there now, but there won't be water there later lol

xsandos1.gif

squirt

Administrator
most drivers completely unaware of the wild life activity literally right under their noses lol

xsandos1.gif

Bamber

Super Moderator
"Baby weather" this morning: wet and windy. Utterly without inspiration this morning, didn't see anything to photograph that I haven't snapped many times before.

Bamber

Super Moderator
A brighter morning today, but still very windy. I woke up a little later than normal and kept getting further delayed, so was almost an hour later leaving for work than normal. Much better to be walking into the sunlight rather than freezing rain like yesterday.

Sun stripes
by Phil Gayton, on Flickr

Bamber

Super Moderator
The forecast had a less than 5% chance of rain, but as I crossed Totnes Bridge there were a few spots of rain. When I reached Steamer Quay Road what had been a sunny sky was all cloud and I got a bit of a soaking.

Within minutes of reaching work it had all blown through and there was nothing but blue sky again.