This morning

Bamber

Super Moderator

pandora1

Re all of the above: Pretty colored columns (I would love to see those shops), interesting blur, glad they removed the weeping willow to see the beautiful architecture, looks like you're standing in the road (yikes!) and last but certainly not least... how is your arm? Is there still much pain? When will the cast be removed?

Bamber

Super Moderator
Re all of the above: Pretty colored columns (I would love to see those shops), interesting blur, glad they removed the weeping willow to see the beautiful architecture, looks like you're standing in the road (yikes!) and last but certainly not least... how is your arm? Is there still much pain? When will the cast be removed?
The arm just aches a little towards the end of the day, otherwise it's just awkward now. 17 days until the cast is removed.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Another very pleasant morning, not too warm nice and bright.

I don't know if it is the case here, but many hostelries called The Plough once had a depiction of the constellation, which ended up in them transforming to The Seven Stars. Royal was often appended to the names of establishments after a visit of royalty to the town.

Astern of The Stars
by Phil Gayton, on Flickr

Bamber

Super Moderator
Love boats, question, I noticed a lot of boats parked on various lakes, I have a yacht on the docks, but im still a new yachter. Those boats parked out there, or anchored there, how do you get there, do you swim, or take a boat to get to your boat? Just wondering...
There's a slipway out of shot to the right. That's where they keep the boats to get to the moorings.

The Big Red One

Ah, it makes sense, take a boat out to your boat, maybe save some money on dock fees, it gets expensive, I have seen some photos in Florida, and Cali, where boats are out on the lake or ocean, I bet its same world wide, a money saver. Cool!:cool:(y)