This morning

Bamber

Super Moderator
Looking towards The Mount across Mill Tail and New Walk from Vire Island. A much brighter morning today.

Mill Tail and The Mount
by Phil Gayton, on Flickr

Bamber

Super Moderator
The weekend was almost entirely cloudless. I spent a fair bit of time toing and froing between my current addresses shifting stuff from one to the other. During one trip on Sunday morning the red of berries on this tree really seemed to pop with the clear blue background. Difficult to capture how eye catching it really was in a photo.

Blue sky and berries

Last edited:

Bamber

Super Moderator

French or Indian?

I've used the Balti King a few times (Indian/Pakistani food). I've yet to visit M-O-J, even though it's run by a couple of Albert regulars, Philippe and Jo. It's just round the corner from me now, too.

The Balti King always strikes me as incongruous, being housed in such a quintessentially old English building.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I made a little time this morning for a 20 minute experimental walk from my new place before going to work. Once the move is completed I may make it a regular thing, probably going a little further than I did today. It's along the opposite bank of the river to the office. I've been along there before but on much longer walks, so wanted to see what sort of distance along the path I would get if I had 20 minutes to spare. To get to the footpath I pass along this street: it's just called Warland, no "Street" or "Road" in the address.

Warland