This morning

Bamber

Super Moderator
Below freezing again this morning, but low cloud rather than a clear sky.

This stretch of field has had no direct sunlight for a few days and despite the temperatures during the day getting well above freezing the frost here has not really cleared in all that time.

Days of frost
by Phil Gayton, on Flickr

Bamber

Super Moderator
I was running somewhat later than usual this morning and took the short 5 minute walk to work. The sky was a uniform grey and absolutely nothing inspired me to take a photo: there was very little bird activity on the river and the frosts are over. Here's hoping for a more inspirational morning tomorrow.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I was running somewhat later than usual this morning and took the short 5 minute walk to work. The sky was a uniform grey and absolutely nothing inspired me to take a photo: there was very little bird activity on the river and the frosts are over. Here's hoping for a more inspirational morning tomorrow.
somedays are just like that
here is what i woke up to..lol
this is the Native Spiritual Center road..i was not able to get into it today
hopefully they will have the road plowed so i can get there tomorrow
1579813816005.png

Bamber

Super Moderator
It's been an overcast weekend, with rain on Sunday.
I intended visiting Exeter Cathedral on Saturday for some exterior shots now the Christmas Market isn't blocking the view, but the day got away from me. I plan to try again next weekend.

It is still overcast this morning. High water and dawn coincided this morning, 20 minutes before I took this shot.

Winter light and reflection

Bamber

Super Moderator
We're forecast a rainy day, so I was surprised when I opened the curtains half an hour before sunrise this morning to see a completely cloudless sky. I got dressed quickly to take advantage of the conditions.

There was no cloud to the south or the east, and when I took this the sun had not yet cleared the hills behind me, but was beautifully lighting up the clouds beyond the town to the north-west.

Morning blush

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
We're forecast a rainy day, so I was surprised when I opened the curtains half an hour before sunrise this morning to see a completely cloudless sky. I got dressed quickly to take advantage of the conditions.

There was no cloud to the south or the east, and when I took this the sun had not yet cleared the hills behind me, but was beautifully lighting up the clouds beyond the town to the north-west.

Morning blush
my favorite time of day..watching the sun start its climb