Top 10 Reasons ...

MSjim

Here's my question for you:
Have you ever had an orgasm by yourself so luscious, so yummy that you're not sure if you should laugh, light up, drink, or snooze afterward? You know what I'm talking about, darling. In this chaotic season and in our everyday life of 20-item-to-do lists, don't we owe it to ourselves to take at least three minutes for some alone time pleasure? After all, our hands go with us everywhere. So this holiday season, send me your TOP REASONS TO TAKE TIME OUT TO MASTURBATE. Happy homework!

As always, I remain...
Msjim - Your Fun Guy!
www.clik.to/msjimfun
[email protected]

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Jim, you need to get a clue.

Women aren't into vulgarity. And the few that are, would still be disinterested.
You blatantly disrespect women with your attitude.

I will say this, I feel it may be because you are trying to overcompensate for something. Perhaps your health issues, or past rejections.

Regardless, just chill out with the smut, and try to be human.....and humane.

Suggestion here, do NOT PM anyone seeking an outlet for your extra-curricular activities, and it would be best if you remove the site from this thread.

I am just giving you honest and up front advice. Take or leave it. You can be a much better person without the 'show' you think might turn women on, but it is (and trust me) a HUGE TURNOFF!!!

Have a good day....and please do NOT Pm me in regards to having sex or otherwise, I wont be interested.
Thank for listening.

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[color=e27eff]I have to agree, such vulgarity is hardly a turn-on.

Whilst this question may have been answered if asked with more subtlety, I cannot see you getting many replies when asking in such a vulgar manner.
[/color]

TriniGyal_1986

Sincerity works a lot better than vulgarity,Jim.Jokaroo has never had this problem before you showed up.

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[color=e27eff]Unfortunately, you would appear to be losing more friends than you are making, acting this way :confused:[/color]

Cat_Lady

[COLOR=000099]In other words Jim, zip your lip.[/COLOR] :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:

essex boy

Super Moderator

3 Mins..Is it worth the bother,and please...don't call me darling again
I've got my hands full as it is...some of us have it...lol lmao

Foxyspooh96

Zip something, Jim. and while you're at it lose the patriotic crutch. It ain't holding anything up and it's a slam to those who fight for and have fought for those colors! Only those who truely support our troops and our counntry should have such symbols. And your smut doesn't cut it. Amy threads your name appears on I'm stearing clear of!!!