true spook tale

seddonfella

My uncle died in 1982 and he had a really cool apartment in the best location. He actually died in his sleep in the bedroom. I applied for the place and got it. I moved in right after the funeral, it was allright, my family agreed it was too good an opportunity to miss and wished me well. I was only there a couple of weeks and one night about midnight the bed started shaking. Same bedroom he died in but we threw his bed out naturally. I wasn't game enough to open my eyes in case I saw him standing at the end of the bed shaking it. I spent the worse night ever. The shaking only lasted minutes but my fright lasted all night. When the sun came up I was only too glad to join it and put the radio on during breakfast. It's then I heard the report of a minor earth tremor to hit Melbourne. Earth tremors are so rare in Melbourne that I would never have thought of it. Blimey, I was so relieved. My biggest mistake was telling my family. I still cop it every now and then how I thought I was being hassled by a ghost , haha, I can cop it sweet.

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[color=e27eff]I would have been exactly the same in your situation, but I have learnt from experience that you never tell ANYONE! :laugh:[/color]

fruit_loops

Good one! I never would have thought of it either! I'd probably run around screaming, and eventually be placed in an asylum.

vixen_dear

ohh how interesting! I have been through many experiences with the ghostly paranormal, and man is it insane!! :wow: :wow:

eaglelover

that was a good one .. I bet you were releaved to here that news... I know i would be.

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
I know, Izzers, but I don't keep my experiences to myself all the time, and the thing that gets me, when something happens to anyone else, who do they run to?? Yep me! I have heard some fascinating stories and don't share the oddest ones tho... :sadlike:

Well, glad it wasn't your uncle reclaiming his bed.....
Seddonfella

eaglelover

after reading this i was a yacking with a neighbor whos swears my house has a ghost lol... well yeah the tv comes on or turns off by itself (but the remote is missing) the doors have a tendency to open by them selves( but i have 5 kids who were born in a barn) and whoo done it ... i never... and don't know are always around soo .... who did it??? lol