Trump or Clinton?

bbell

[QUOTE="lmiller95, post: 4840651]Really? The Clinton's are worse than the Underwood's on House of Cards? I've never heard this death list before.[/QUOTE]

The list is complied by right wing wackos who wear tin foil hats. Who are still waiting for the train car prisons and fema trailer detention camps to be deployed by Obama. However their so many victories savior is getting ever closer to saving them. I am sure he will make good use of those train car prisons and fema trailer detention camps. Got to housed those wall builders and imprison those hell no we won't go anchor babies.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="bbell, post: 4840747]The list is complied by right wing wackos who wear tin foil hats. Who are still waiting for the train car prisons and fema trailer detention camps to be deployed by Obama. However their so many victories savior is getting ever closer to saving them. I am sure he will make good use of those train car prisons and fema trailer detention camps. Got to housed those wall builders and imprison those hell no we won't go anchor babies.[/QUOTE]

I have to thank you, Bbell, for your thoughtful analysis. However, you are assuming a bit too much if you think I am a supporter of "Mr. Ego". I was just speaking of why Hillary is the last person I want to step into the White House...NOT endorsing anyone else. You branded me a racist for about 6 years because I did not like President Obama, so I guess it is natural for you to decide I am a "right wing whacko" because I do not want this woman to be president, even though I supported her in the past.

sybarite

[QUOTE="bbell, post: 4840747]The list is complied by right wing wackos who wear tin foil hats. Who are still waiting for the train car prisons and fema trailer detention camps to be deployed by Obama. However their so many victories savior is getting ever closer to saving them. I am sure he will make good use of those train car prisons and fema trailer detention camps. Got to housed those wall builders and imprison those hell no we won't go anchor babies.[/QUOTE]

In other words you can't debunk it, so you babble. Got it!

bbell

there you go throwing stones again, that's all you ever do, do you have any opinion about anything that's not about our members and actually about the topic?[/COLOR]
First of all I did not throw stones at anyone in here. I replied to a post concerning the list. That list is as old as dirt and has been circulating in one form or another on the internet for years and has been posted more than a few times in the debate forum. If all posts are still intact just culled a sentence out and do a search and find all the post containing the old same tired story. I know that the people on the list are really dead. But to draw the conclusion that the Clinton's had them all killed is just ridiculous from my point of view.

However I am aware that having any type of sane view about how the world really works is a foreign concept to this forum. (that was a stone). Unless the original poster actually did the research and dug up all that information, I was not talking about them. In fact I feel 100% certain, because of past experiences going back at least 9 years, that no one posting or championing that list is capable of such research whether it be completely true or completely false. (that was another stone) They can cut paste from a chain email, but do real research, not so much in five lifetimes. (that was another stone).

Show me a court of law that has found the Clinton's guilty or even put them on trial for killing people.
Show me a non right wing website that champions these deaths as the Clinton's due diligence.

I stated what I said and stand by it. I will not be held responsible for what people infer from what I write. I responded to my view of the list just as those who found relevance with the list. The world is full of conspiracist theorist. And if I was to post my opinions on most of them it would be cause for more admonishing.

Tokentoo

Unless something was deleted in here... I didn't see anything about the " poster of the list"... Just the "list " itself.

And bbell is saying the same as what the snopes link says, and, his comment was on the topic of Trump or Clinton.

squirt

Administrator
it wasn't the first time you used the "tin foil hats" reference, last time it was in reference to members here, and that part of your post jumped out of me

I'm not above admitting I was wrong, and I was clearly wrong in this instance, and I'm sorry, for what it's worth[/COLOR]

lmiller95

I'm glad to see JEB! is till kicking with 0.81%. If the election was run without Super Delegates (really, whatever those are but bought votes) and the electoral college (a very antiquated system) then Sanders would have a legitimate chance.

bbell

I do not think Trump will be good for this country whether he becomes president or not. My true fear is that he will become president quite easily. The Republicans have so vilified Obama and obstructed government so much that people are hungry for anything. Even if it is a mirage and they are eating nothing but sand mixed with camel crap.

lmiller95

[QUOTE="bbell, post: 4842608]I do not think Trump will be good for this country whether he becomes president or not. My true fear is that he will become president quite easily. The Republicans have so vilified Obama and obstructed government so much that people are hungry for anything. Even if it is a mirage and they are eating nothing but sand mixed with camel crap.[/QUOTE]

The G.O.P. really has nobody palatable. I ask myself, "who would I vote for, if I had to" and it the thought makes my stomach churn. At this point, it would have to be Kasich, who seems like Dubya-Light.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I get the feeling 2016 may see the birth of an Idiocracy.

sybarite

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4849284]I get the feeling 2016 may see the birth of an Idiocracy.[/QUOTE]

The birth of an idiocracy has been here for a long time.

lmiller95

[QUOTE="sybarite, post: 4849326]The birth of an idiocracy has been here for a long time.[/QUOTE]

I think its hit puberty.