Trump vs the FBI

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
As a Canadian, I've been pretty surprised to see how the FBI spied on Trump and created the whole narrative of Russia Collusion for the past 3 years. The recent Horowitz report totally changed my thinking around Trump, I even sympathize now. Imagine being called a traitor and treasonous and Putin's puppet for 3-4 years. I guess Trump was right when he said he was being spied on and he had a witch hunt against him.

How do American's feel about this?

Tsalagi

There is a vast conspiracy of greed, payoffs, lobbists, and traitors who are terrified of being revealed!
They have control of the mainstream media and fabricate "Sensational" scandals, with the journalists (not reporters) parroting the exact same catch phrases and not simply ending it. Look at all the "one week wonders" that have been created to divert our opinions from the real issues and protect the Clintons and Soros. Anyone who gets in the way gets "suicided". 54 people involved in the Clinton's affairs have died under mysterious circumstances, and Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself! Bill Clinton took 26 trips to his Fantasy Island. Along with "Randy Andy" Prince Andrew.
And the Democrat Star Court can't even (or won't even) send their pseudo-Impeachment to the Senate because they know it will be flushed down the toilet faster that a Trudeau costume change.
Hope you can keep your borders open to our Democrats after next fall.

squirt

Administrator
a lot depends on which American you ask

as for me, I am angry - I'm angry that they not only put the President through hell, but the American people as well
I'm angry that they lied and lied and lied, and *some* people believed them, and some people still do
I'm angry that not one single person has been punished, while General Flynn's 30 years of distinguished service to this country has been deliberately stained simply because he dared to go to work for President Trump
I'm angry that they dug up 10 year old crimes to prosecute Paul Manafort for, and put him in solitairy confinement, while Comey and Brennan and Clapper all make the rounds on the lame street media
and I'm hopeful that President Trump WILL make damn sure this never happens to another president!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal God
Saw a meme that really explained it all. The only reason why the Democratic were so hell bent on destroying President Trump and made up lies is to cover up their own lies. And sorry to say they are not going to stop cause there is a ton of them.

squirt

Administrator
I've heard it reported, don't know how true it is, but Hillary's being quoted as saying something like: if he gets elected, we're ALL going to hang!
I believe that, I believe they went after Donald Trump, both as candidate and President, because they believed that they would find wrong doing they'd be able to exploit to their benefit, he HAD to be doing something wrong, everybody else was?

the RNC investigated him, the DNC investigated him, the CIA investigated him, the FBI investigated him, the DOJ investigated him, the House of Reps investigated him, and the Senate investigated him - for 3 years - and found nothing
one HAS to wonder, how many of THEM would come out so clean?!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal God
I've heard it reported, don't know how true it is, but Hillary's being quoted as saying something like: if he gets elected, we're ALL going to hang!
I believe that, I believe they went after Donald Trump, both as candidate and President, because they believed that they would find wrong doing they'd be able to exploit to their benefit, he HAD to be doing something wrong, everybody else was?

the RNC investigated him, the DNC investigated him, the CIA investigated him, the FBI investigated him, the DOJ investigated him, the House of Reps investigated him, and the Senate investigated him - for 3 years - and found nothing
one HAS to wonder, how many of THEM would come out so clean?!
I would maybe I should run for the 2020 election.

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Not too many people could have gone through what Trump had to go through and still have the perseverance to get done what he got done. I am thankful everyday that Trump is our president and that he was here just in time to deflect our country away from certain destruction. I doubt anybody else could have done it.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal God
So true County17 I also truly believe that if Hillary Clinton had won that the U.S.A. would now be in ruin sold out to Russia or China with her shady deals. Not to mention all the illegal's into this country, oh don't get me wrong I totally support immigration when you do it the legal way not brain storming the boarders or coming in in the cover of night.