TwiztedAngel

TwiztedAngel

Once upon a time, I was born to a dysfunctional household where my father tried to end my life at the age of 3 months. I was adopted out to another dysfunctional household where my adoptive mother kept trying to kill me. Its funny how both households said I was just like an angel, and then they tried to turn me into one. Foster care was better than living with the psycho adoptive parents. I found my birth mother when I was 36, and neither one of us has been happier. She just is not too particularly fond of her little angel having a dark side ... thanks to having been raised in Hell.

That "dark side" shows in all my digital art. You could ask 01Aladdin about that. We've been online friends for at least a good 4 years.

I could say more, but I'd better not do that just quite yet.

TwiztedAngel

Thanks. Oh ... before I make enemies here ... don't worry, I already did you the favor:

01Aladdin

wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo ya made ittttttttttttttttttt!!!

you ARE gonna love it here - as you'll have seen already, people share their artworks here and its freakin awesome. Couple weeks ago i had them lapping up a couple of my stories lol. They got bored though. :headbang2::fryingpan::nutter:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
No, Hon...It means you have finally found "home". Welcome to the Roo...Just poke around and see what we are like. If we haven't made you run away screaming, feel free to jump in anywhere. :welcome:

squirt

Administrator
they say that bad beginnings make for great endings! lol :zebrahug:
it's very nice to meet you, welcome to the Roo! :bigsmile:
I think you'll find it's rather difficult to make enemies here, not impossible, just very difficult lol
we're here for the laughs and for the friendships, so far, I see both in you! :flowerforyou:

[jimg]qskf/z3/F/m/X/e/a.baa.1-welcome-tag.gif[/jimg]​

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4511508]wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo ya made ittttttttttttttttttt!!!

you ARE gonna love it here - as you'll have seen already, people share their artworks here and its freakin awesome. Couple weeks ago i had them lapping up a couple of my stories lol. They got bored though. :headbang2::fryingpan::nutter:[/QUOTE] bloody oath i did aladdin!:goodnight:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4511508]wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo ya made ittttttttttttttttttt!!!

you ARE gonna love it here - as you'll have seen already, people share their artworks here and its freakin awesome. Couple weeks ago i had them lapping up a couple of my stories lol. They got bored though. :headbang2::fryingpan::nutter:[/QUOTE]

we did not, you stopped all on your ownies! lol :waiting:

Goodgrief

you ARE gonna love it here - as you'll have seen already, people share their artworks here and its freakin awesome. Couple weeks ago i had them lapping up a couple of my stories lol. They got bored though. :headbang2::fryingpan::nutter:[/QUOTE]
Not bored, sweetie, but lost. My wildest dreams are logical....

Goodgrief

Welcome home! Welcome to a fun bunch of whacky people! This is one of the best local pubs in the world. Looking forward to reading your posts!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Hello TwiztedAngel and a big
[jimg]qskv/z3/V/m/X/e/a.baa.1-welcome-monkey.gif[/jimg]
To the Roo as we call it.

[jimg]qsky/z3/Y/m/X/e/a.baa.1-This-group-is-way-cooler-th.gif[/jimg]
But wait. . . . oh never mind that's a different story.

I see that you know Aladdin so sorry to hear that. :snigger:

squirt

Administrator
if you like playing in PSP/Animation shop, we have a Challenges thread where I post a tube and folks show what they can do with it, if you're interested let me know and I'll link you to it!
:blowkiss:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Welcome. We got you here eventually, thanks for sticking with it and sorry registering was such a pain in the arse.

I'm still trying to get a response from admin about getting your email linked to the Roo so you get notified when people respond, but it may take some time.

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4511579]we did not, you stopped all on your ownies! lol :waiting:[/QUOTE]

is that a request? :p

i never resurrect old threads lol... hint hint

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4511535]Uh oh ... does that mean I am in over my head?

[/QUOTE]

not until someone tried to drown you :p

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
Welcome to the madhouse! :hugs:

[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4511667]
Aww ... thanks.

[/QUOTE]

I would love to see what you can do - the dafter the better!

You can find some tubed heads of myself and Much Trouble at: UK Minor Hits of 199n