uLead GIF-x Plugin...

mdancer

<TABLE id=INCREDIMAINTABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=INCREDITEXTREGION style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" width="100%">

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=2 width="100%" bgColor=#ffff85 border=0 rows="1"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=right width=20>http://cache.pando.com/soapservices/Image?img=pandobox.GIF&id=65B7C6409F37782501 </TD><TD width=4></TD><TD>[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]You'll need Pando to open this attachment. Get Pando free here. [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- content table -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=1 cellPadding=0 border=0 rows="1"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><!-- thumbnail -->[URL]http://cache.pando.com/soapservices/Thumbnail?id=7F202EE583234ECA70A6654E63FF30010DFA0495[/URL] </TD><!-- title, description and fields --><TD style="rem_padding-left: 10px" vAlign=top align=left width=330>[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Ulead_GIF-X_1_[1][1].Plugin_2.0.zip[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]From:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Moonie Brat[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Size:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]3.5MB [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Expires:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Jan. 2, 2007[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica](?)[/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=18 rowSpan=2></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top height=23>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom height=26><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="logotype" --><!-- InstanceEndEditable --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=subtitle></TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
</TD></TR><TR><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="content_banner" --><TD>
</TD><!-- InstanceEndEditable --></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR><TR><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="content" --><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="98%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="23%">
</TD><TD class=bodytext width="57%">Ulead® GIF-X.Plugin™ 2.0 includes 22 high-end light and motion effects so you can take any image or selection and output them as instant GIF animation, image sequences or high-quality still images.

</TD><TD class=bodytext align=middle width="20%">

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD><TD class=bodytext vAlign=top></TD><TD class=bodytext align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=headmiddle_black vAlign=top height=20>
</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=404 rowSpan=2>Cutting-Edge Creativity
Ulead GIF-X.Plugin comes with 12 powerful Motion effects, 10 powerful Light effects. Each effect has its own unique set of parameters and customization options.
Expert Control
Ulead GIF-X.Plugin provides advanced controls of each effect, including key frame control and duration control. Effect positioning lets the user decide where an effect occurs within an image.
Powerful Productivity
The Preview Panel provides real-time playback of each of the 22 effects. Save custom settings to the presets gallery enables easy reuse.

</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=80>
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right></TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<HR align=left width="100%" color=#707070 noShade SIZE=1>[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Pando is free software that lets you email large files and folders, up to 1GB, with your existing email address. Add [email protected] to your address book so that Pando emails from your friends don't land in spam. [/FONT]

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Get Pando free here[/URL]. [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- content table -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=1 cellPadding=0 border=0 rows="1"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><!-- thumbnail -->[URL]http://cache.pando.com/soapservices/Thumbnail?id=7F202EE583234ECA70A6654E63FF30010DFA0495[/URL] </TD><!-- title, description and fields --><TD style="rem_padding-left: 10px" vAlign=top align=left width=330>[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Ulead_GIF-X_1_[1][1].Plugin_2.0.zip[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]From:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Moonie Brat[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Size:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]3.5MB [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Expires:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Jan. 2, 2007[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica](?)[/FONT]

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=18 rowSpan=2></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top height=23>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom height=26><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="logotype" --><!-- InstanceEndEditable --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=subtitle></TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
</TD></TR><TR><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="content_banner" --><TD>
</TD><!-- InstanceEndEditable --></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR><TR><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="content" --><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="98%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="23%">
</TD><TD class=bodytext width="57%">Ulead® GIF-X.Plugin™ 2.0 includes 22 high-end light and motion effects so you can take any image or selection and output them as instant GIF animation, image sequences or high-quality still images.

</TD><TD class=bodytext align=middle width="20%">

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD><TD class=bodytext vAlign=top></TD><TD class=bodytext align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=headmiddle_black vAlign=top height=20>
</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=404 rowSpan=2>Cutting-Edge Creativity
Ulead GIF-X.Plugin comes with 12 powerful Motion effects, 10 powerful Light effects. Each effect has its own unique set of parameters and customization options.
Expert Control
Ulead GIF-X.Plugin provides advanced controls of each effect, including key frame control and duration control. Effect positioning lets the user decide where an effect occurs within an image.
Powerful Productivity
The Preview Panel provides real-time playback of each of the 22 effects. Save custom settings to the presets gallery enables easy reuse.

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right></TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<HR align=left width="100%" color=#707070 noShade SIZE=1>[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Pando is free software that lets you email large files and folders, up to 1GB, with your existing email address. Add [email protected] to your address book so that Pando emails from your friends don't land in spam. [/FONT]

Well here I am again, lol, I downloaded pando but it say's I am not connected to the internet, I click on that little box and click to "ON" and message comes back the same again. I can not download what you have above as it is just sitting there waiting for me to get connected, I am connected whats up with this?????

Thanks for the help Again lol

essex boy

Super Moderator
Hi,Rich
I checked and all I got is that it's not available.
Doesn't say why,I looked on the net but all they had was trial versions..shareware.

lestrex

[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 1764196]Hi,Rich
I checked and all I got is that it's not available.
Doesn't say why,I looked on the net but all they had was trial versions..shareware.[/QUOTE]

it has worked for me :bigsmile:

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="lestrex, post: 1765971]it has worked for me :bigsmile:[/quote]

Cool,thanks for letting us know :)

squirt

Administrator
I'm tryin' - might take a bit because of the time difference
:bow:

jtsdesigns

Thats awesome Squirt, will check back later thanks so much for doing this for me xoxox

squirt

Administrator
could be as late as tomorrow, got one checking, but he's just put in a new computer lol
you're so welcome! :bow:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="jtsdesigns, post: 3862105]Thanks Squirt, I'll check back this evening after work. You rock!:sendinglove:[/QUOTE]

I think you've got it now? so what does this plug-in do? I tested the download for 'em but not sure if I want to install? lol
you're so welcome! :bow:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3862350]I think you've got it now? so what does this plug-in do? I tested the download for 'em but not sure if I want to install? lol
you're so welcome! :bow:[/QUOTE]

Hi dear one ~ I've got this plug-in ~ Kip got it through to me ~ and talked me through installing it ~ it's the one I used to put the lightening in on the sailing ship ~ having saved it as a gif. I then took it into PSP Ani ~ and saved again as an avi. ~ and then into Sqirlz for the water ~ you have to make sure you keep the number of frames low first [I saved to 5 frames, as Sqirlz automatically made this 10] ~ but after that ~ you can take it back to Ani ~ and adjust the frames speeds etc ~ and add anything else you want. Sorry I'm a bit late getting back to this one.