Visitor Messages

A lot of people send me visitor messages. I just want you all to know, I'm not ignoring you. I just haven't figured out how to respond to them yet. lol and why the hell would i want to post it to my facebook page? why is facebook in every other aspect of my life/

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="lordoftheblackflies, post: 4176146]A lot of people send me visitor messages. I just want you all to know, I'm not ignoring you. I just haven't figured out how to respond to them yet. lol and why the hell would i want to post it to my facebook page? why is facebook in every other aspect of my life/[/QUOTE]own a photobucket account? its free :clapanddance:

[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4176147]own a photobucket account? its free :clapanddance:[/QUOTE]

a photobucket account i have, its responding to a visitor message i haven't figured out

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Click on the little picture of the person you got the message from, that will take you to there message list. Then write what you want to say.

And LOL! I have thought of the same thing about Facebook too. Even on television they want me to click on there facebook account.

squirt

Administrator
yep, you just click on their avatar and it will take you to their profile, and there it works pretty much like a post!
:bow:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Alternatively, click on "View conversation" of the message to which you want to reply.
This will show all visitor messages between the two of you, and you can add your reply to the latest in the box at the top of the messages.

(If Konifur did this he'd spend less time talking to himself)

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Heck Bamber if I didn't talk to myself where I live I wouldn't get an intelligent answer.