Wants To Be Roo !!(about myself)

Shubear165

Howdy Roo's,
My name is Pamela. I live in Stephenville, Texas. I make my living in the oil field. I 'm a floor hand on a work over rig (pulling unit ) I have worked on a drilling rig. And I'm a secretary for this company too.Here in Texas" My job keeps me very busy!" I will not have much time to rock & roll with the Roo Family. But the time has come to sign up with the best" The Roo Family!!" I have a boyfriend. He's a wonderful man. He has 3 kids. they're always on the computer after school. Then the man of the house has his turn on the computer. When someone get the change ."can you help me with sign, Pictures and etc. Work is calling !! Have to go for know.

goldeneagle

Shubear165 said:
Howdy Roo's,
My name is Pamela. I live in Stephenville, Texas. I make my living in the oil field. I 'm a floor hand on a work over rig (pulling unit ) I have worked on a drilling rig. And I'm a secretary for this company too.Here in Texas" My job keeps me very busy!" I will not have much time to rock & roll with the Roo Family. But the time has come to sign up with the best" The Roo Family!!" I have a boyfriend. He's a wonderful man. He has 3 kids. they're always on the computer after school. Then the man of the house has his turn on the computer. When someone get the change ."can you help me with sign, Pictures and etc. Work is calling !! Have to go for know.
send aPM to Essex-Boy he's the best. He helped me a lot.

talk2me452002

Welcome to the roo...Shubear,glad to see another texas gal here..we have a few..so welcome!. on the posting thing..you need a more experinced roo to help you on that..i just learned by misstake..lmao..and dont member how the hell i did it..but cj essex and a few others in here always have links up to help you,they are always in cj's post for sure..are the post for newbies..got good help there too...look forward to seeing you and reading your replys and post..good luck,and have fun

sassypants

Shubear165 said:
Howdy Roo's,
Welcome to the Roo_Family..........we like newbeezzzzz!!!!! lol_____