well it happened!

AutumnRain

as you know... i love someone who has someone and he loves me and yadda yadda..

well it all kicked off this week.. I arrived home from my trip home on monday.. and we were texting and one thing lead to another and I told him I couldnt see him anymore.. this lead to 3 days of " no dont leave me, I really love you"... until yesterday... just when I thought my heart couldnt handle anything else.. he dropped the bombshell... he decided to leave her... kind of..
he told her he wasnt happy.. he told his best mate about me, and today he told his parents about us..
and they all told him to follow his heart...
i feel awful... absolutely awful as he did this without telling me first... but god I love him, and want to spend the rest of my life with him..I just feel really bad for her..
so it looks like I'll be moving shortly... and this means internet will be a thing of the past for me as i have a whole new life ahead of me ... one I think i am going to enjoy every day :)

squirt

Administrator
he wasn't doing her justice *anyway*

I am SO thrilled for you AR, and I wish you only THE BEST in everything you do!!! :rose:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="AutumnRain, post: 3445328]as you know... i love someone who has someone and he loves me and yadda yadda..

well it all kicked off this week.. I arrived home from my trip home on monday.. and we were texting and one thing lead to another and I told him I couldnt see him anymore.. this lead to 3 days of " no dont leave me, I really love you"... until yesterday... just when I thought my heart couldnt handle anything else.. he dropped the bombshell... he decided to leave her... kind of..
he told her he wasnt happy.. he told his best mate about me, and today he told his parents about us..
and they all told him to follow his heart...
i feel awful... absolutely awful as he did this without telling me first... but god I love him, and want to spend the rest of my life with him..I just feel really bad for her..
so it looks like I'll be moving shortly... and this means internet will be a thing of the past for me as i have a whole new life ahead of me ... one I think i am going to enjoy every day :)[/QUOTE]

Well I'm taken Liz so you always had to settle for second best...lol Take the opportunity with both hands, life is too short not to. Take care and most of all, have fun..xxxxxx

AutumnRain

thank you!!! i am putting my house up for sale at bottom price... life deals you crap... but when you least expect it.. it throws you happiness xxx

squirt

Administrator
sometimes, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love hands us a fairy tale lol :rose:

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
Wow AR - you shouldn't feel bad,if she was doing her job,he might have stayed.
Men are funny that way lol.I hope this is something that's been long term,not short.
I would hate to see you get hurt.Remember he did it to her and well.......you know
the rest.Follow your heart as well and just be careful.I wish you the best and all the happiness in the world.

You will be missed - Be safe and take care:blowkiss:

AutumnRain

i know.. we have had many many tears regarding his cheating..
I know what I want and i want him..
my children like him and accept him and its their opinion i value above anyone elses.... plus my daughter says if he hurts me she will chop his dick off hahaha
I do feel bad tho that someone has been hurt...

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
That is a legit feeling AR,you wouldn't be human if you didn't feel that way ;)

Sounds like you all have worked this out and your children do come first,
their opinion does matter and it is wonderful that you have included them
in this,not alot of people do.

I wish you much luck sweetie!!!!! :hugs:

AutumnRain

thank you.. it would have been so much harder had my children been younger.. but they are 18 17 and 14 and i keep nothing from them...
They knew I was seeing someone who was with someone else.. not exactly a great role model but they understood my fear of getting too close to someone.. they have seen me frustrated at the situation and they have seen me grow stronger from it.. my eldest daughter said that it took strength to get to where I am today.. becoming a widow at just 36, adjusting to life alone.. coping with my grief and their grief..to lookin forward to a life with another..
She said she wont ever call him dad but she will try and love him just as much

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
She is so wise for being so young!
Everyone deserves to be happy,that is how I see it :blowkiss: