West Coast ROOVENTION!!!

DonnasLaw

There has been mention of those living on the West Coast to get together for a weekend in August.

Those I know at the moment who live in the general vicinity are:

King Homie
Marky_D_Sahdd
Handyman Mike
Vixen_Dear
Mystress Joi
Keags
Missy [will be out here for her birthday]
Myself

If you are close by; and/or interested in coming out to the Southern California area ~ PLEASE POST A REPLY; so we can determine if we can put this together.

AND I WOULD APPRECIATE HEARING FROM THOSE I HAVE LISTED.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP [AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING TOO!!! :)]

**HUGS**

~ Donna

:inlove:

sewnutzcl1

Donna if I win the lottery I'll be there but it doesn't look good for this one(never won more than 12 bucks so far), too far from me! :lookaroun

I'll add this link to my thread for ya! :colgate:

dave289

Marky_D_Sahdd said:
I can only possibly make one RooUnion in any given year, as I feel is the case with most of us. Yes, I would LOVE to come.

The only down side here is that too many conventions water down the number of people we can meet at each one.

But it's all good!
Marky - the last time that I looked, there were over 16,000 Roo members worldwide .... so it should be possible to have a large number of Roo Conventions in different areas without significantly watering down the number attending any particular one !!!

Donna - we would love to attend the California Roo Convention, but will only be across in the States for 2 weekends this year .... for Courtney's 18th birthday (at the end of September) and the Ohio RooUnion on the following weekend, so California (and Pennsylvania) is not an option for us

I wish you all the luck and success with this meeting .... and look forward to seeing the photos and hearing the stories

AngelOfWater

Hey I'll be in California during July and Aug, visiting Bergy and we both could possibly go so southern cali!!! Considering he has a car now!!!! Also it's possible that we could pick up DP and Jefro on the way since he's most likely going to be in oregon to visit her...

Ice Cream Man

You peeps don't know what you're missing!!! Donna is the BESTEST host ever! lol

She'll even give you the shirt off her b.....aaaa nevermind!

She's even so thoughtful that she gave me her Wasso's! lol (don't ask)

Seriously Donna, if you would like me to help you, just ask! Yer da best!
:inlove: :inlove:

Ice Cream Man

AngelOfWater said:
lalala this would be great fun... come on theres gotta be more westcoasters:)
I'm not a 'west-coaster', but with all the things going on in Donnas life...she's even taking some time to help out just incase some people would enjoy a litle "West Coast Roo-Vention Action"....

...so show a little love friends!

Thanks!
:inlove: :inlove: :yinyang: :inlove: :inlove:

Faery_Princess

Well, I will have to see about this one. Good time of year for us. Might have to have a serious discussion or two about getting there.

Also, you might want to throw a pm to Caleb, I know he isn't on the roo often, but he is in Southern Cali too.

~*~BabyGirl~*~

Ok Donna I just read through the thread
:crazy:
Wanna remind me why I came up with this idea
:confused:
I will get more info and let you know
From the looks of it we may only have 4 or 5 people really wantin to do it though
:(
I'll talk to Joey tonight and see what we come up with
Right now I am still thinkin Aug.27 - 28
but I will give you more info in a few
Thanx for the call
lol
Now my head is spinnin and hurts
:crazy:

AngelOfWater

oh thanks for mentioning that you wanted to do it the end of Aug, can't go then, but the idea of it was nice:)

AngelOfWater

aww well I am talking to Bergy and he said that we MIGHT be able to.. but I honestly don't know because it is REALLy close to when I leave back to Canada...:(

~*~BabyGirl~*~

No biggy
Maybe you guys can have it before I come to Cali
Hopefully you all can get together

~*~BabyGirl~*~

I am goin out for My birthday
just like last year
but with any luck everyone can figure out an earlier date to do it

AngelOfWater

awww I see, I guess we'll just have to see what happens.. depending on how many people can actually do it in Aug.. I'm in cali for July and Aug, I think Bergy also starts his next semester half way through Aug, but not completely sure..

AngelOfWater

hmmm guess we'll have to see what they say when they come online and check this thread out again