what do you believe?

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and it's taking me 10 times longer to do most things

I believe I lose track of what I'm saying while I'm saying it, my son has to remind me what we were talking about, and sometimes that doesn't help

I believe I forget what I'm doing, while I'm actually doing it, like getting out the stuff to put my dentures in, when I'm actually taking them out lol

I believe ya'll may think I've not been here all that much, when I've actually been here a lot, it's *just* taking me so much time to reply

I believe I'm having trouble hitting the keys hard enough, so some letters don't appear, or I'm having to put spaces between words because the space bar is not working every time - I'm constantly back spacing to fix errors, then I have to preview for errors, and then I have to edit for errors, sometimes 2 & 3 times, and sometimes I just don't see it and leave the post that way, I think ya'll have seen examples of that right here in this very thread

I believe it took me 35 minutes to answer a PM that should've taken 3 at the most - I've already been working on this reply for 20 minutes, and I'm not done

I believe I'm having trouble with simple math

I believe I worked Tuesday like this lol

I believe I have to head for bed now, because it's going to take me so long to actually get in the bed

I believe it's now taken me 25 minutes to create this post lol

I believe ya'll are my heart! 1sendheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe I was at the doc's yesterday, and this has been going on since long before then, I can't remember if I told him or not

I believe part of it is the pneumonia, but a big part of it is only eating bits of rice, banana and soup for over 6 days

I believe hubby still doesn't know how sick I truly am, every time I try to tell him, he starts saying "oh, I've had that" or "I'm doing that too"

I believe even customers at the store Friday noticed how sick I am, and were very concerned

I believe I asked hubby twice to plunge the toilet before he left this morning, he just stuck the plunger in, gave it a few one handed pumps, and decided that wasn't working, I need to call a plumber, I thought he'd forgotten, cuz the toilet was no better! that's how I know how little effort he put into it, plus I know him, he wanted to get going, he was prolly hungry, he doesn't cook, because he doesn't like HAVING to clean up the messes he makes when he cooks

I believe I will plunge the toilet when I get my strength back, THEN if it's still not working, I'll schedule a plumber

I believe a lot of you are prolly wondering why I'm still married to him, in every other respect, he's a pretty good husband, he never complains about money I spend, often just handing me some, I don't even have to ask, plus it's because of HIM that we've had such a remarkable life, pretty much every cool thing we've ever done has been because of him, plus even though he doesn't make a good nurse, he has always, ALWAYS taken care of me!

1kissheart.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I believe it's Saturday, and it's taking me 10 times longer to do most things

I believe I lose track of what I'm saying while I'm saying it, my son has to remind me what we were talking about, and sometimes that doesn't help

I believe I forget what I'm doing, while I'm actually doing it, like getting out the stuff to put my dentures in, when I'm actually taking them out lol

I believe ya'll may think I've not been here all that much, when I've actually been here a lot, it's *just* taking me so much time to reply

I believe I'm having trouble hitting the keys hard enough, so some letters don't appear, or I'm having to put spaces between words because the space bar is not working every time - I'm constantly back spacing to fix errors, then I have to preview for errors, and then I have to edit for errors, sometimes 2 & 3 times, and sometimes I just don't see it and leave the post that way, I think ya'll have seen examples of that right here in this very thread

I believe it took me 35 minutes to answer a PM that should've taken 3 at the most - I've already been working on this reply for 20 minutes, and I'm not done

I believe I'm having trouble with simple math

I believe I worked Tuesday like this lol

I believe I have to head for bed now, because it's going to take me so long to actually get in the bed

I believe it's now taken me 25 minutes to create this post lol

I believe ya'll are my heart! View attachment 84054
I Believe this is more the flu, lack of food or sleep derivation.. your other post said this is been going on for along time

I Believe you’ve been telling me your forgetting things because your old it’s not why my friend Please write it down and remember to tell the doctor when he calls with your xrays

I Believe it could be a number of things especially you saying something about your knee or leg ache

I Believe you should be checked Please I’m with Country I‘m worried too

I Believe things can be maintained with the right meds but if left untreated it gets worse

I Believe a big strong 300lb hubby can plunge a toilet and take care of things when your not feeling good ~ you can barely post let alone do all the house stuff ?

squirt

Administrator
I really believe it's lack of food, mostly, but I've finally found a lot of things I CAN eat in just the last 2 days, just nothing with sugar or carbs, that leaves salad, meat, eggs, cheese, on the menu, plus I remembered I already had three 6 packs of Boost, I should be able to start building up strength and regaining being more like me

I believe I already have a follow up appt with my doc on Wed, if this is still happening after food and antibiotics and a little time, I'll tell the doc, promise! ♥

I believe if I had the flu, I got over it by Monday, but Tuesday, I went to work, and spent 7 hours, 6 of them after dark in the winter, on that front end being blasted by cold air the whole time

I believe that's when the pneumonia started, plus I already had a cold I'd been taking meds for because of a secondary infection (green snot is a secondary infection), and I was still getting over it, so there was something for the pneumonia to build on

I believe I've never seen a person with pneumonia, but my son says he's had it several times, and his wife gets it all the time, he says I'm just like her when she gets it 1kissheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe I could sue Kroger, and make them fix it, while getting enough money to not need a job there, or anywhere, for the rest of my life, cuz you can bet I'd get fired! lol

squirt

Administrator
I believe ya'll need to give me a few minutes before replying to me, because I have to edit the post lol

squirt

Administrator
I believe I felt the need to come back and apologize with all my heart and clarify, and I'm doing it now because I can't go to sleep, and I think it's because I'm afraid I'll have long forgotten by daylight

I believe there were meanings in my posts that I didn't intend to mean, that's happening quite a bit too because words are missing, that's why I suggest that you go back and reread my posts you didn't quite understand, because I'm having to edit them and that includes putting in words that should have been there the first time, and sometimes I'm having to edit several times to make a post make more sense, so that's why I'm asking for a few minutes before you view my or reply to my word posts, I'm often in edit while you're in reply, so you don't see my edits

I believe a lot of my edits I can credit to being an anal retentive OCD'er lol

I believe I should not have used the word "forget", that's not right

I believe what I should have said is that I'm having trouble keeping track - my mind is just as sharp and witty and funny as ever
the problem is that I can't focus, so I keep losing track of what I'm doing, not forget it entirely

I believe this causes me to misspell, leave out words, lose my place in conversations, and struggle with daily tasks

I believe this focus will improve as my health improves

I believe I found this place BECAUSE I was alone so much, I went looking for companionship and I found the Roo
ya'll welcomed me with open arms, made me family, and the day I saw the Roo, I knew I'd found home! heartburst1.gif

I believe now ya'll know why I do what I do, both in the Roo and for it! ♥

G'night - I hope! lol ♥

Bamber

Super Moderator
I believe I'll say thanks for the clarification.
I believe your symptoms could be caused by so many things.
I believe it may be worth asking you doctor if it could be viral meningitis.

I believe I'll hope you can get some sleep and awake feeling somewhat improved.

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I believe I was hoping too! lol crying.gif

I believe I'm going to continue this conversation and the one in I can't believe and combine them into a new thread where I don't have to be polite and say I believe and I can't believe all the time lol

I believe this thread wasn't really meant for long conversations, I created it for shared emotions, beliefs, wisdoms, and later learned it was a good way to communicate what's going on with me, a lot of you know that and check this thread to find out, I believe that's what Aurora does, even when she's not here or logged in, and comes in when she sees somebody needs some TLC (she IS an angel after all lol ♥)

here's the link to the new thread:

My Husband ♥

Last edited:

pandora1

I believe I am glad we are here for you.

I believe you shouldn't wait until Wednesday to see your doctor.

I believe we want you to continue to write about how you are feeling.

I believe we love you right back!

squirt

Administrator
I believe I am too! lol ♥

I believe that's one of the many love filled reasons I do my best to take care of the Roo

I believe I am really happy to be here! lol 1happyday2.gif

I believe Jack is mourning Peewee's absence, he's been starting to realize she's not coming back

I believe he keeps laying in all the places she used to lay, they smell like her, and it's comforting

I believe he really loved her a lot, despite him harassing her so much, I think that's WHY he was ♥
(like a little boy pulling the pigtails of the girl he likes)

I believe that's my fault (maybe my doing), because the night I brought him home, she was laying in hubby's recliner (this is before she began the issues with the litter box and cleaning herself), I put him in the curve of her body, thinking she might make a good mommy

I believe she started hissing and growling and making noises I've never heard from a cat! lol
and I couldn't get to him immediately (I had groceries in my hand), so they were like that for several minutes, and I think Jack bonded with her, she was the first comforting smell he got since his mother left to get another of her litter

I absolutely believe an ounce of prevention IS better than a pound of cure! bloomingrose.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe I'm really glad to see somebody at least bumped this thread - tyvm! ♥

I believe this is the ONLY thread of mine in all the Land of Roo I truly care about ♥

I believe I cherish the Challenges thread, because it gets a lot of us together in one place, on a regular basis
plus we all enjoy the creating just for the joy of creating ♥

I believe EVERY thread gets love from me, because I believe each and every thread in here has great value - to somebody - here ♥

I believe this is WHY I'm so protective of the threads ♥

Also! I believe I want to return power to the thread originators regarding control of THEIR threads!

I believe you NO LONGER have to tolerate posts you don't like appearing in YOUR thread ♥

I believe all you need to do is shoot me a PM, and I will handle it, even if it means thread bans (but I doubt that will be necessary ♥)

I believe I will be talking to StevenT ... even I am getting tired of "girlie" pics all over the Roo, these type of pics belong in (and why I created) the Man Cave ... and I hate it when I spend so much time searching for the "perfect" post to make in any given thread, only to return and find it buried 2-3-4-5 pages back, where nearly everyone will not take the time to go back to even see (much less appreciate) any given post!

I believe I have had THE most awesome, love and joy filled day today! ♥
but I am joyfully exhausted! lol I get up before the butt crack of dawn lol and I'm asleep on the sofa long before 10PM lol

I believe I love you ALL each and every day!!!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe this is where we were talking when you were sick and then you made another thread to continue the conversation

I Believe I didn’t post in here when you were gone because I wasn’t sure where to post or what to say when you left

I Believe I still don’t know exactly what happened lol

I Believe I love you for always being there for all our posts and threads ♥

I Believe you don’t have to do it all yourself you can make more mods to lighten the load

I Believe you remind me of myself in a way.. my last marriage I did everything at home and worked and everything
in between One day I was on the phone with a friend and he was asking where dinner was.
I got off the phone and said make your own damn dinner I’ve had enough ( 19 years) and the next day I bought a newspaper and found a room to rent lol True Story

I Believe I think I lost 5lb of weight off my shoulder that day I was never happier

I Believe sometimes we just have enough, Why shouldn’t others do for you for a change ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe I re-read what I wrote and I didn’t mean necessarily that you did it all I just meant you have a lot going on and you don’t have to over exert yourself

I Believe I appreciate Bamber and all he does here and he knows it ♥

I Believe I didn’t mean to exclude anyone I was just talking to you in particular

squirt

Administrator
I Believe this is where we were talking when you were sick and then you made another thread to continue the conversation

I Believe I didn’t post in here when you were gone because I wasn’t sure where to post or what to say when you left

I Believe I still don’t know exactly what happened lol

I Believe I love you for always being there for all our posts and threads ♥

I Believe you don’t have to do it all yourself you can make more mods to lighten the load

I Believe you remind me of myself in a way.. my last marriage I did everything at home and worked and everything
in between One day I was on the phone with a friend and he was asking where dinner was.
I got off the phone and said make your own damn dinner I’ve had enough ( 19 years) and the next day I bought a newspaper and found a room to rent lol True Story

I Believe I think I lost 5lb of weight off my shoulder that day I was never happier

I Believe sometimes we just have enough, Why shouldn’t others do for you for a change ♥
I believe that was because I was having the same conversation here, in I can't believe and in PM's - it was just easier to tell it all just once, in one place (easier for us all to keep up)

I believe just a Believe tag would bump the thread ♥

I believe I'm wondering if you're still reading my thread - I'm doing my very best to explain what happened

I believe I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have ♥

I believe I know you're not just talking to or about me sometimes - the same is true for me, I may be giving information in a reply to you, but often the replies are for all ears

My lovely Manzy gurl - I believe I wear my love filtered glasses when I read your posts (everyone's) - taking away only the most loving interpretation as I truly believe that's how you intend them - I know you love me ♥♥♥

I believe I'm not afraid to ask for help - but with the new system, there's really very little for a mod to do

I believe I have Bamber and Kipper who have both been helping me all along - Kipper's never far (usually) - Spidey still has her mod status ♥

I believe a lot of the time, like the Roo gallery and our memorial wall, I'm the only one that has all the pics, dates, and the time

I believe I do it all with great love and happiness - as if I'm doing it for the Lord ♥

I believe I will never let go of your hand - and you've never taken it away ('cept for a lil' vacation from the Roo lol) ♥

1iloveyou999.gif