what do you believe?

squirt

Administrator

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and we're seeing a much different scene play out in other major USA cities than we saw in Minneapolis

I believe they've burned over 200 structures there

I believe tonight, in D.C. and New York City for example, the crowd will throw a cocktail, and the police fire tear gas and pepper spray and flash bangs which drives the crowd back, then the fire is put out before it can do any real extensive damage

I believe they've cleared Union Square in NYC. that way

I believe Governor Abbott (my governor) got a head of the game by sending reinforcements to the major cities in Texas: Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio

I believe the D.C. National Guard has been deployed to help protect the White House, and they're not letting people anywhere near the People's House, they closed the park the rioters held last night

I believe what's so sad is what's been lost in all this: life owned businesses, life dream businesses, small minority owned businesses, many of whom will not be able to recover from both the virus and the destruction of their properties

I believe also what I'm not hearing much about tonight is the great success of Space X and NASA putting 2 Americans in space from the USA

I believe after much anticipation, and a scrubbed launch, they got off the ground today! 1bravosmiley.gif

I believe in prayers for peace

I believe I love you all, every day sendinglove.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and I really don't know what happened outside, I think it was warm? lol

I believe it wasn't quite hot when I took my break

I believe it's been a very busy weekend at the store, and we were a man down all 3 nights, Friday, Sat & Sun

I believe that pulls me from SCO and puts me in a register at about 7PM

I believe I like it, it's just that I had already worked 6 hours by that time, and 2 hours in a register pretty much does me in lol

I believe it's just crazy what's happening in our cities

I believe my granddaughter called me at Kroger to find out if I was safe tinyheart2.gif

I believe most of the worst activity is centered or close to downtown areas

I believe I'm quite a few miles from downtown Dallas

I believe it's scary as we hear about people getting beaten bloody just for having the "wrong" shirt on

I believe a crowd has gathered in front of a Target in Philadelphia - to prevent it from being looted

I believe we'll see more and more of that as people get fed up with the violence and the destruction of their neighborhoods

I believe in fighting back!

I believe in going to bed too lol

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! 00087r.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Monday, and it's been a pretty nice day

I believe peace is nowhere in sight

I believe, clearly, what's being done isn't working

I believe it's time to stop playing nice with people intent on destruction

I believe over the last few days, there's been "staging" areas found, piles of bricks strategically placed across the country

I believe, by one estimate, a pile of those bricks were over $3,500 worth of bricks, not exactly pocket change

I believe they were not carried in by hand either, so how did they get there?

I believe peaceful words will not reach too many of these people

I believe a violent end seems to be what they're seeking

I believe they just might get it as more and more Americans become ready to take up arms to protect their cities

I believe in President Trump's ability to end it, he's just got to reach the point of having seen enough

I believe some say they're just buildings, doors can be rebuilt, inventory can be restored

I believe they're somebody's dream, somebody's whole life poured into these businesses, the blood, sweat and tears that come with making a business successful - all lost, many for good

I believe I was impressed with George Floyd's brother's pleas, but they reached deaf ears

I believe the people that needed to hear them were asleep, resting up for another night of chaos

I believe it's past time to deliver a message all will hear loud and clear!

I believe I love you all, every day!!! haverose1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, and I'd call it hot out there! lol whew1.gif

I believe that's the sound of the pool heating up lol

I believe my computer decided to crash about the time I hit Society last night

I believe I decided just to crash with it lol

I believe I'm really looking forward to Saturday, my grandson's graduation

I believe it's an opportunity to get away from the pandemic, the rioting, and just troubles in general

I believe it will be the celebration of an awesome young man, his future bright before him, as he steps into a new life, a new way

I believe he, and kids like him, give me hope that the world is going to be in good hands, whether we can see it or not right now

I believe he's worked hard, he deserves his day, and I'm glad we get the chance to give that to him

I believe I love you all, every day 1kissheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Thursday, but my Friday

I believe we're still short handed on the night shift, and I stayed to help

I believe that can be hard to volunteer for, cuz ya know you're gonna get hammered! lol

I believe it would've been worse for the rest of the crew if I'd left

I believe I'll sleep well! lol

I believe the temp of the pool is on the rise, as is my desire to get in it lol

I believe it's not that hot out, but it's muggy as hell

I believe the rain they called for was a no show, watch it show up Saturday lol

I believe I don't know if the graduation is being held inside or outside, but my thinking is it will be outside, like on their football field

I believe I'm about done lol

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! sendinglove.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Friday, and it's still pretty muggy out there

I believe they're saying there's a 0% chance of rain tomorrow - then why mention it? lol

I believe that only matters if the graduation is outside

I believe hubby got a bonus at work, and took the day off to go fishing again

I believe it's kinda' annoying that he was out fishing while I was cleaning his piss off the toilet lol

I believe he and 3 others paid $100 each to get a striper guide to take them out

I believe that was a colossal waste of money, they didn't catch a single fish lol

I believe I hope to see the great grandbabies soon, prplflwr wants me to come see what she's done at the farm

I believe I'd do just about anything to see them again *sigh*

I believe I'm making myself miserable tonight lol

I believe I love you all, every day!!! hearthug.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and we got close to that 100F mark

I believe it's coming lol whew1.gif

I believe we had the grandson's graduation today, they divided them into 2 groups according to last names

I believe the first group had the ceremony at 2PM, our group had it at 7PM

I believe they had to call paramedics to the stadium because people were passing out from heat stroke during the 2PM ceremony

I believe by the time we left to go, a small rain storm had passed through and cooled things down, we were comfortable!

I believe I've rarely been glad our last name starts with W, but this was one of those cases lol

I believe there was about 150 students in each group, and my grandson was like the 144th to cross the stage lol

I believe it was really nice to be able to focus on something happy for awhile!

I believe the last place we wanted to be the night we graduated was at home, well, 'cept for me, cuz I was pregnant lol

I believe my grandson had no party to go to ... or didn't want to go 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe I better git to bed, earlier shift tomorrow

I believe I love you all, every day!!! sendinglove.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and it just wasn't that hot out today

I believe maybe the humidity dropped

I believe they took 100F out of our forecast, rain moves through on Tuesday, and temps will drop some 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe it was a pretty easy Sunday at work, despite the shortage of bags

I believe I'm just waiting for the day I can throw my mask away! lol

I believe we've got cashier issues: one out cuz her mom had a stroke, one out because she broke a bone in her foot, one out cuz she flew out to see her mother before the shutdown and can't get back, and one who's been sick

I believe this is resulting in extra hours for me, so I won't be around as much for a couple of weeks

I believe this is not by choice lol it's by necessity

I believe in helping out my team wherever I can

I believe I love you all, every day!!! heartburst1.gif

pandora1

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe it's Sunday, and it just wasn't that hot out today

I believe maybe the humidity dropped

I believe they took 100F out of our forecast, rain moves through on Tuesday, and temps will drop some View attachment 100493

I believe it was a pretty easy Sunday at work, despite the shortage of bags

I believe I'm just waiting for the day I can throw my mask away! lol

I believe we've got cashier issues: one out cuz her mom had a stroke, one out because she broke a bone in her foot, one out cuz she flew out to see her mother before the shutdown and can't get back, and one who's been sick

I believe this is resulting in extra hours for me, so I won't be around as much for a couple of weeks

I believe this is not by choice lol it's by necessity

I believe in helping out my team wherever I can

I believe I love you all, every day!!! View attachment 100494
We know what a good heart you have to help your team. Please try not to work too hard to the detriment of your health, 'k?

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I believe I will talk to my new boss about my hours, promise! hithearts.gif

I believe I see my new doc in about 2 weeks 1high5.gif

I believe it's Monday, and they've taken rain out of the forecast, but our temps drop by about 10 degrees on Wed

I believe the low temp that night will be 66F - YEAH! lol

I believe it sure was Monday whew1.gif

I believe it wasn't a very busy Monday though

I believe I've gotta go in an hour earlier tomorrow, which means I should head to bed

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! 1sendheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Tuesday, and I'm happy about it lol

I believe that's cuz tomorrow is "unavailable" day! lol

I believe that means I'm unavailable to Kroger (on Wednesdays)

I believe I get to clean the bathroom tomorrow lol 1happyday2.gif

I believe the koi pond is already looking pretty bad, I need to clean it out again - ugh lol

I believe the temps have dropped by at least 10 degrees in the last hour

I believe it's almost chilly out there!

I believe it feels good lol the high tomorrow is supposed to be around 88F

I believe a customer asked me if I would do him a favor, I said of course, and he said I need you to take this $5 tip ... lol

I believe I really had no choice at that point lol

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! 00087r.gif