what do you believe?

squirt

Administrator

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Thursday, and it's been an ordinary day 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe it's supposed to hit 100F on Saturday whew1.gif

I believe we've got a couple more next week

I believe no rain in sight, we better add water to the pool!

I believe I hoped to go in to work tonight and pick up a few more hours

I believe nobody answered the phone lol

I believe I need a new swimsuit - the words few women like to say lol

I believe what must be done, must be done lol

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! hearthug.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Friday, and we got darn close to that 100F mark

I believe we're only gonna hit 99F tomorrow lol

I believe the birthday party has been cancelled due to the motherfucking virus!

I believe the stars of the party are in quarantine

I believe I am really sick of it getting in my way lol

I believe the girls are going back to Corpus Christi tomorrow, and I don't know when I'll get another chance to see them

I believe life isn't worth living if we can never see those we love, those we're living for

I believe that if we're all going to get it anyway, might as well get it over with, but that's not fair to our first responders, as they're the ones hit the hardest

I believe this too shall pass, I just wish it would hurry!

I believe I love you all, every day haverose1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe the Corona virus can kiss my ass too 🤬

I Believe sorry about your party ~ I keep hearing things get canceled then I see homes with tons of cars parked outside ~ It’s no wonder if you know what to do anymore

I Believe my new chiropractor had a shield on and a headband that said I AM THE DOCTOR lol

I Believe he had me laughing the whole time, told me take off my mask your breathing in your own dirty air into your lungs ~ they are not beneficial unless your in a large crowd, even when shopping your not that close to someone

I Believe I laid on a massage table that rolled, then laid on a table that stood up he adjusted my neck crack crack and ohhhh I feel better lol

I Believe he was happy I worked out said his hero was Jack Lalanne and especially when your older you should keep moving

I Believe I’m doing good on less sugar a lot less and 150mg of protein a day

I Believe the less sugar makes me feel so much better

squirt

Administrator
I believe the battle of the masks continues lol boxing.gif

I believe I just dare somebody to say something when I walk into the store with my mask down lol

I believe I wear mine for 8 hours, they might wear theirs for half an hour!

I believe I have one I prefer with a neck band, I can raise and lower it at will, with the ear pieces, no need to touch the mask

I believe anything with sugar is a 100 times sweeter for me, I literally cannot stomach it lol

I believe I used to drink sweet tea all day long, now I have one small glass in the evenings, and usually don't finish it

I believe I still make my 3AM chocolate run, only it's dark chocolate these days lol

I believe there's not much better than finding a doc you like, I'm glad you're feelin' betters!
popheart1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and it was HOT outside FINALLY lol

I believe it was a day of swimming, grilled burgers and Walking Dead lol

I believe, @Manzy , if Daryl dies, I'm so done! lol (the Saviors have him!)

I believe there's been no word on my antibody test, but I'm making guess that it was negative

I believe a clinic contacted me to set up an appt for and MRI and an ultrasound, and my new doc said he would do that if the antibody test turned out negative

I believe he's moving too fast, and I called his office to say so!

I believe I've only seen the man once, and haven't decided if I'm going to take him as my doc

I believe I didn't care for him much the first time I saw him, but I'm willing to give him a chance

I believe he'll have tons of test results by the time I see him on the 23rd, that appt should tell me what I should do, stay or keep looking lol

I believe I need to head towards the bed

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! kisslip.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and it was summertime in Texas lol whew1.gif

I believe it was a long night last night, and an even longer day today

I believe we woke up about 3AM to no power

I believe the house just got warmer, and warmer, and warmer ... making sleep next to impossible

I believe it was still off when I went to work

I believe a customer told me it was back on about 3PM ~ thank the good Lord! ♥

I believe these are the days that try us lol

I believe how sweet crawling back into the bed will be tonight!

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! lovelettersmiley.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Monday, and the heat wave continues!

I believe we get a bit of a cool down this week, but not much

I believe it just makes that pool all that more inviting lol

I believe it can be a bit lonely though, being in there by yourself

I believe I just try to get some exercise in there, swimming is good for the whole body

I believe I'm getting a bit brown too lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe I want to go to Okieland, see my other sister, but won't be able to see my mom, she's in quarantine in an assisted living center

I believe I just wouldn't want to live that way, locked up from the world to save my life, that's not living

I believe right now though, I wanna go to PSP via some more posting lol

I believe I love ya'll, every day sendinglove.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Tuesday, and we stayed below 100F ... barely lol

I believe there's a bucket truck parked literally right outside my house, and the noise is very annoying lol

I believe it's been there for awhile, it needs to go! lol

I believe I'm off the next 2, tomorrow I get to do that home test, then I take it back to the doc on Thurs, and they'll draw some blood

I believe the fun never ends lol

I believe I hate that they've got us telling on each other about masks, I hate a tattletale! lol

I believe a lady was on her way OUT OF THE STORE, but came back to point out some teenage guys without masks, asked to speak to a manager, and then left as if I was supposed to make the complaint for her lol

I believe the teenagers left, and I cancelled the manager call lol

I believe I won't do other people's dirty work! nono.gif

I believe the best way to inner peace is to mind your own damn business

I believe I love you all, every day!!! smileybk3.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, and I've got one test behind me, and one about half done

I believe I got the chest x-ray today, and I'm doing the home test today, it's literally an all day job lol

I believe I see the doc again next week

I believe I love having the pool, but I hate that just our electric and water bills are about $500 this month lol

I believe a penny saved is a penny earned, and every penny we can save on water and electricity will definitely help! lol

I believe my son's electric bill is about $80 ... every single month, rain or shine

I believe because it was a new division, they were selling lifetime packages, that included electricity - he got a sweet deal! lol

I believe I need to go *pic* shopping

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! smsqbk1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Thursday, and I love Thursdays, cuz it's pay day lol 1happyday2.gif

I believe I took the home test back, and had blood drawn, and treated myself to Chick Fil A !

I believe with my taste issues, I haven't really been wanting it, but I did today, and today, it was good

I believe my doc already has my x-ray results back, he said my lungs are ok, but the x-ray picked up something else they want to get a closer look at

I believe they want to do a CT scan - I'll need drugs lol

I believe the fun just never ends! lol

I believe it's back to work tomorrow for the next 3 days

I believe all my shifts start earlier now, I guess the new boss likes the extra help for that extra hour

I believe since I'm only working 3 days a week again next week, I'll take 'em

I believe I didn't say anything to her, cuz she gave me 4 days this week

I believe it's time lol

I believe I love ya'll, every day hithearts.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Friday, but no TGIF for me - I'm working all weekend

I believe that's ok, I'll get my weekend in the middle of the week

I believe people are getting creative with their shoplifting - or perhaps I should say "brave" lol

I believe they're setting up carts with bagged groceries, then they just push it through, like they checked out

I believe we'll be asking customers for receipts soon, Walmart already does

I believe we've had to stop large carts from going through Self Check Out, because they were scanning one item, and bagging 3 (or 4) lol

I believe all theft results in higher food prices for us all, somebody has to pay for it

I believe it's going to get worse

I believe I love you all, every day 3000747hfil4p9ywy.gif