I Believe I hope today went as best it could 🙏🏻

I Believe I’m here to leave some love for when you get back

I Believe I’ve been thinking of you especially today ♥

I Believe Sierra is looking at me like when you gonna feed me huh huh lol

I Believe I’d better get then

I Believe in friends 🥰

squirt

Administrator
I believe in you, Tic, and you are in my prayers as well. May the Lord give you strength and comfort during this time.

I believe I love you today, every day, and even when I am not around.

Be well, lady.
I believe I'm glad you're here, Tac ♥

I believe you carry my heart, I believe you carry it in your heart

I believe I'm gonna give it everything I've got!
hithearts.gif

squirt

Administrator
tinyheart2.gif
I Believe I hope today went as best it could 🙏🏻

I Believe I’m here to leave some love for when you get back

I Believe I’ve been thinking of you especially today ♥

I Believe Sierra is looking at me like when you gonna feed me huh huh lol

I Believe I’d better get then

I Believe in friends 🥰
I believe there were some bumps, but it happened as it should

I believe that love has been picked up and applied where needed
1bighugs.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Monday, and I didn't sleep so well last night, and not cuz I was scared or worried

I believe I smoked the wrong pot! lol nono.gif

I believe hubby's trying to find me something good, and wanted me to try "this", and I did, and it's a nope weed lol

I believe oddly enough, being so tired helped me get through this morning

I believe I dozed a lot lol

I believe my port doc was running late, so they decided to do the MRI (xanax at home on the counter! lol)

I believe I made it through lol1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe it took them 3 hours to come get me for the procedure, I was nearly at my breaking point

I believe 4 and 1/2 hrs after arriving at the hospital entrance (7AM), I got to finally go home whew1.gif

I believe we had to go back up there at 3PM for the radiation doc appt

I believe he went over some stuff with me, says they can't locate a specific place that the cancer is coming from, indicating it started in the lymphnode ~ which would be good news

I believe we have to find out about the rest of the body, first, and that's tomorrow at 2:30PM, then back to the radiation doc to go over the treatment plan at 1PM on Wed (so much for my day off lol)

I believe I still need sleep, but wanted to let ya'll count my fingers and toes ~ all present and accounted for! lol

I believe I love you all, every day!!! sendinglove.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe I hope today was better 🙏🏻

I Believe I don’t have a lot of words these days but I have a lot of love to send your way

I Believe I am almost finished with Anne with an E on Netflix its so good

I Believe it’s from Anne of Green Gables

I Believe tomorrow is cooking but I hope to be by and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

I Believe here’s my TV buddy 🐾

squirt

Administrator
I Believe I hope today was better 🙏🏻

I Believe I don’t have a lot of words these days but I have a lot of love to send your way

I Believe I am almost finished with Anne with an E on Netflix its so good

I Believe it’s from Anne of Green Gables

I Believe tomorrow is cooking but I hope to be by and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

I Believe here’s my TV buddy 🐾
I believe you're here, and that helps more than you realize

I believe I got the Queen's Gambit bug, just sad it's already over lol *sigh*

I believe I had JUST found Person of Interest on Netflix, watched like 3-4 episodes before Netflix removed it lol swear11.gif

I believe currently, I'm watching The 4400

I believe I've told hubby to get his running around done early tomorrow, cuz he's helping me cook! lol

I believe I wish you and Rich and Sierra a wonderful Thanksgiving!
iloveyouheart.jpg

squirt

Administrator
I believe today was ... umm ... not easy lol

I believe at least I wasn't hurting yesterday, and I could lay down in pretty much any direction

I believe today, all I had was a chair I was too small for, and it got harder by the minute lol

I believe he had to wait for the chemical to process through my system, and it got to the point I wondered if he'd forgotten about me lol

I believe the test itself wasn't too bad, but I was hurting more after having to keep both my arms up for who knows how long

I believe the worst is behind me, at least for now

I believe what I need now is rest so that I can make it through telling hubby how to cook lol

I believe we have very different ideas about things, so I usually put him to making the cheese ball ~ can't screw that up lol

I believe I am ready for some turkey and dressing, but still wish we were going to the farm instead

I believe I forgot to tell ya'll that prplflwr's covid test came back negative, but it scared her enough to call off Thanksgiving at her house

I don't believe in coincidences

I believe in better safe than sorry

I believe my sister is feeling much better! 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe I love you all, every day

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe I will say Happy Thanksgiving to @squirt 🦃

I Believe I’m thankful for your friendship and I’m thankful for your shoulder that’s always there if I need it

I Believe I hope the cooking with the hubster went smooth lol One can hope 🤣

I Believe all I have left is dinner tonight and put the bird in in the morning, I made pies and the dressing

I Believe I can’t wait for pumpkin pie this year had an apple already frozen from the tree this year so I only had to bake it 🤗

I Believe in food lol

squirt

Administrator
I believe I'm thankful that you never gave up, even though you really wanted to sometimes 1kissheart.gif

I believe the world could use a lot more of what's in your heart tinyheart2.gif

I believe it's going to be an adventure for sure, we've already had a spat, and we were just putting the turkey in the roasting bag lol

I believe, actually, we're quite good at it by now, we each have tasks - he makes the cheese ball, I make the stuffing, I boil the eggs, he peels and fills them - stuff like that lol

I believe I'll put my bird in the oven before going to bed tonight ~ well, my son will, I'm not allowed to pick it up (hence the spat with hubby lol)

I believe in eating lol
1high5.gif

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 2863577b7gyj6lqd4.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, and today was not what I expected, but that's not saying a lot lol

I believed I would just be sitting and planning my treatment, but they've already got it planned out mostly

I believe they did not find any cancer anywhere else ~ this is the blessing we were hoping for thpray.gif

I believe they want to do 15 minutes of radiation 5x week for 5 weeks

I believe their biggest concern is the esophagus, they think it will cause me the most discomfort, but towards the end

I believe they also worry about weight loss, and recommend complex carbs like pasta to help with energy

I believe I just cut those out of my diet - it's why my blood sugar has come down lol

I believe I don't know about the chemo yet, I meet back with that doc on Dec 2

I believe I'm counting every blessing, and that includes you, and you, and you, and you heartburst1.gif

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Thursday, and Thanksgiving Day in the USA

I believe they tried to do the Macy's parade, but parades are for people, not TV

I believe we had a quiet one, just hubby and I ♥

I believe it seemed fitting somehow

I believe we just did the basics, but there's a ton of food in there now! lol

I believe in turkey sandwiches lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe you can freeze cooked turkey for a sandwich another day

I believe it's back to work tomorrow, but I don't know for how long

I believe it's not fair to Kroger to ask them to work around my treatment schedule, and they won't be able to count on me being there, there will be good days, and not so good days ~ I'll probably take a medical leave of absence

I believe it just sucks, because I love my job, and it's a good distraction, and the money comes in handy, especially around Christmas, and it's good for my spirits!

I believe that just means I'll have to work really hard to get back to it

I believe in living a life of gratitude

I believe I love you all, every day 1sendheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Friday, and the temps are dropping, my hands know lol

I believe we'll get darn close to freezing pretty soon

I believe I'm not exactly heart broken about not going to work when it's freezing outside! lol

I believe we (Kroger and I) are going to get through as many days as we can before they start radiation, then file the LOA

I believe we have a college girl who comes home for Christmas, and works while she's home, I love her ♥

I believe she'll be coming back as I'm leaving, so that makes me feel better about not being there for Kroger

I believe I had no idea cancer was so common, I have zero experience with it

I believe in survival tips!

I believe I love you all, every day!!! loveword.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and it's raining!

I believe it's bringing chilly temps with it freezing2.gif

I believe I have a customer who caters, she gave me her phone number, said just call and tell her how many people, and she'll bring me food free of charge ♥

I believe I have another customer who specializes in herbal remedies, and she's given me the names of several things, approved by the Cancer Society, to help get through the rough days

I believe the outpouring of love is overwhelming, and humbling

I believe my son is MIA, he didn't show up for his shift on Thanksgiving Day, and nobody's heard from him since

I believe he's not answering his phone, and I'm a lil' concerned, cuz he has to know I'm worried, I haven't seen him since Tuesday night, I went to bed early on Thanksgiving Eve, but he was upstairs, I heard him moving around. I thought he was getting ready for work

I believe I woke up at like 3AM, and his bike was still here, meaning he didn't go to work

I believe he's lost his job, he was already on his last leg before this with Kroger

I believe I don't care about that, I just need to know he's alright

I believe I love you all, every day blowhearts2020.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe I’m glad you had a nice thanksgiving we did too and it was just the two of us, I was gonna say wasn’t your son with you too then I saw your other post

I Believe maybe he went to see his ex? Doesn’t sound right to not leave word though I hope he’s alright

I Believe I’ve been busy after Thanksgiving I asked hubby to get the tree out Friday then I had to go grocery shopping, I thought when I got home he didn’t do it the tree box is in the same place much to my surprise he did put It up lol

I Believe I decorated it Saturday we caught up on our show and today I did yard work after pancakes lol

I Believe I did online shopping in between Whew!

I Believe hubby is back to telemarketing Work 2 days and home 3 days ~ when will it end

I Believe we‘re one step forward then 2 steps back here another 30 days shutdown

I Believe squirt is in my thoughts ♥

squirt

Administrator
I believe she's technically not his ex ~ they're still married, and he still very much wants his marriage to work

I believe he'd be standing in the kitchen one day telling me that she wanted a divorce, and then out spending the night with her the very next night

I believe she's very good at playing him, using his emotions against him, he just never could quite break that connection

I believe I told him if he ever failed to come home, I'd call the cops, because she has held him against his will, and has threatened to

I believe the one thing I can't get around is that he left this house Wednesday night knowing it was going to cost him his job

I believe I'm trying very hard not to jump to conclusions, but I swear, if he's alright, I'm gonna beat that boy to death! lol punishment.gif

I believe there is no excuse for making me worry unnecessarily, I am paying for a cell phone for him, and he's not answering it, it goes right to voice mail, and he has to know I'm looking for him, there's no way he could not know that, so that makes me wonder if he's being kept against his will

I believe it could very well be he's too chicken shit to man up to me, and that's why I haven't called the cops lol

I believe I maintain a busy life is a good life! lol

I believe I'm gonna have to teach hubby to mop, and soon lol

I believe it ends at Christmas, period! lol
christmaslights1.gif