what do you believe?

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and I'm just enjoying these ordinary days

I believe temps dropped here, we'll be near freezing the next couple of days

I believe I found this pair of PJ's at Ross the other day, and they are the warmest thing I've ever put on my body

I believe I take them off, and want to put them right back on! lol

I believe I gotta go back there to exchange some sweats, I'm gonna look for more ~ I may wear that top to treatments! lol

I believe they're just made out of polyester, 100% ~ it's amazing how warm they are!

I believe they're threatening to fire the other daytime SCO cashier over the hello/thank you thing

I believe he's got nearly 20 years there!

I believe the worst part about this is that it appears that it's only the daytime cashiers being pressed to do it, graded on it, the early morning and late night cashiers are never "secret shopped"

I believe the union will be getting involved in this one!

I believe THIS is WHY we have unions!

I believe I love you all, every day!!! heartburst1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Monday, and it's a chilly 35F out there, we drop to freezing tomorrow night

I believe hubby wants to split up his aloe vera plant, put it off all spring, put it off all summer, and now he wants to do it

I believe he shouldn't do that, he should wait until spring ~ but it's his plant! lol

I believe I woke up this morning to find my son home, actin' like he hadn't been gone for 4 days lol

I believe he left his cell phone in his wife's rental car that she's supposed to take back today or tomorrow

I believe he didn't have a good answer as to why we couldn't reach him, or about why he didn't contact me

I believe he said something in him broke, and he had to get outta' here, now he thinks Kroger might let him keep working lol

I believe they just might, but I messed up and told him he didn't have a job, and technically he doesn't, but they've given a lot of people another chance, and it'd be worth the time and effort to try

I believe I'm exhausted, and I've got one more shift before a day off whew1.gif

I believe then cleaning MUST be done lol *sigh*

I believe I love you all, every day!!! 7rvgwet4n681hbi0hry3.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Tuesday, thank God! lol

I believe I dunno how it got so late, but I've gotta git to bed

I believe I have an appt with the oncologist tomorrow, but it's not until tomorrow afternoon, late

I believe tomorrow's going to be a busy day, getting ready for guests on Friday

I believe prplflwr and my granddaughter will be here to color my hair purple

I believe they're dying their hair too, in a show of support ♥

I believe in sleeping lol

I believe I love you all, every day!!! 2863577b7gyj6lqd4.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, and it's just cold!

I believe we'll stay that way for awhile

I believe I've only met with the oncologist twice, but I like him

I believe he has a good reputation with some customers too

I believe we start chemo at 11AM on Monday, no word on the radiation

I believe I'll do 3 rounds of chemo next week, then 3 weeks off, then 3 rounds, 3 weeks off ... for 5 cycles I think he said

I believe he said this one's not so bad, but it could cause nausea, and they'll give me meds to help

I believe he said I will lose my hair ~ but it will grow back

I believe he agreed that I probably shouldn't be working

I believe he said that this type of cancer loves to travel to the brain, the scan didn't show any, but they will give me chemo for that later, just as a precaution

I believe my son went to see the manager today, he was told to come back tomorrow ~ it wasn't a fuck off! lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe I wish he didn't have to go back there, especially right now, but there's few other options, and fewer still that will pay him what he's making at Kroger ~ plus he's THIS close to having health insurance!

I believe he's gonna have to eat some crow, but it's a small price to pay in the long run

I believe I love you all, every day 7rvgwet4n681hbi0hry3.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe I’m glad you like the oncologist thats good to have someone your comfortable with

I Believe I was wondering how they could just call you the day before to go in that makes more sense to give you an advance notice

I Believe I’m not good at math but doesn’t that mean until next summer?

I Believe do you have someone to drive you?

I Believe I don’t know what you mean about you don‘t want your son going back that there but I’m lost most of the time these days lol

I Believe your in my prayers 🙏🏻 I’ll light my candle 🕯 sigh...

I Believe I have a dr appointment in the a.m. just routine

I Believe your tag is ready in my thread 💕

squirt

Administrator
I Believe I’m glad you like the oncologist thats good to have someone your comfortable with

I Believe I was wondering how they could just call you the day before to go in that makes more sense to give you an advance notice

I Believe I’m not good at math but doesn’t that mean until next summer?

I Believe do you have someone to drive you?

I Believe I don’t know what you mean about you don‘t want your son going back that there but I’m lost most of the time these days lol

I Believe your in my prayers 🙏🏻 I’ll light my candle 🕯 sigh...

I Believe I have a dr appointment in the a.m. just routine

I Believe your tag is ready in my thread 💕
I believe that's just the chemo, they will call me to set up the radiation, I guess when they're ready lol

I believe they'll give me notice, I think lol

I believe hubby's not working, he'll be doing the driving to chemo, I hope to be able to drive myself to the radiation treatments

I believe my store is a mess right now, I'm not sure if it's all stores, but it seems to me like Kroger is being unnecessarily hard on employees, it looks like they're trying to make people quit, so they can hire new people for less money

I believe the new store manager is an asshole, and I mean a grade A asshole! he told one cashier he's there to get rid of the lazy people, and then lied about it to the union rep when confronted

I believe he told my son he wasn't worth a 2nd chance ~ everybody deserves a second chance!

I believe that just puts him here helping me until he can find another job, that's not all bad

I believe I'm curious, are you still doing telemedicine?

I believe thank you for the heads up, and the tag!
2998980s3rul0y4gc.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Thursday, and it's still cold ~ imagine that lol

I believe I've always wished I could hibernate all winter ...

I believe it's true, watch what you wish for! lol

I believe I have to be at the hospital at 9AM Monday morning, and I'll be there until at least 2PM whew1.gif

I believe I'll have my own room, with TV lol

I believe they have to run blood tests, and get the results before they can start chemo, among other things

I believe I go back for chemo on Tues & Wed, but those should only be about an hour each

I believe I was already scheduled off for tomorrow, and I'm already off on Sunday, that makes Saturday my last day until who knows when

I believe I picked up a numbing creme for the port, and nausea meds today ~ oh goody lol

I believe what must be done, must be done!

I believe I love you all, every day!!! 3000747hfil4p9ywy.gif

Attachments

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe my doctor still does virtual visits but I needed to go and get a couple of things done

I Believe it was like a real game of cooties

I Believe the thermometer was on the end of an empty Christmas wrapping roll with Christmas paper and everything lol

I Believe then I held a laminated card with my temp and signature on it that I answered COVID questions

I Believe then I was given a red laminated card to sit on lol

I Believe while waiting I saw all the red cards on chairs people sat in and stickers on the floor where to stand

I Believe I was waiting to see if a Giant Hand Sanitizer bottle walked in next lol

I Believe my doctor said the vaccine is close and is going to be good and would I get it? I said I don’t know lol

I Believe I forgot about your radiation sigh.. I can’t wait til you get to ring the bell to say your done ♥

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe it's Thursday, and it's still cold ~ imagine that lol

I believe I've always wished I could hibernate all winter ...

I believe it's true, watch what you wish for! lol

I believe I have to be at the hospital at 9AM Monday morning, and I'll be there until at least 2PM View attachment 118973

I believe I'll have my own room, with TV lol

I believe they have to run blood tests, and get the results before they can start chemo, among other things

I believe I go back for chemo on Tues & Wed, but those should only be about an hour each

I believe I was already scheduled off for tomorrow, and I'm already off on Sunday, that makes Saturday my last day until who knows when

I believe I picked up a numbing creme for the port, and nausea meds today ~ oh goody lol

I believe what must be done, must be done!

I believe I love you all, every day!!! View attachment 118974
I believe I can't believe all you are going through since I have been here last

I believe I hope you know you are in my thoughts and prayers

I believe you realize that I am with you all the way

squirt

Administrator
I Believe my doctor still does virtual visits but I needed to go and get a couple of things done

I Believe it was like a real game of cooties

I Believe the thermometer was on the end of an empty Christmas wrapping roll with Christmas paper and everything lol

I Believe then I held a laminated card with my temp and signature on it that I answered COVID questions

I Believe then I was given a red laminated card to sit on lol

I Believe while waiting I saw all the red cards on chairs people sat in and stickers on the floor where to stand

I Believe I was waiting to see if a Giant Hand Sanitizer bottle walked in next lol

I Believe my doctor said the vaccine is close and is going to be good and would I get it? I said I don’t know lol

I Believe I forgot about your radiation sigh.. I can’t wait til you get to ring the bell to say your done ♥
I believe my doc is very high tech, and he wanted me to get a phone, I asked him if he was gonna pay for it, ended that right there lol

I believe I'm not having to do any of that at the cancer center or my doc's office, they just take my temp with a point and shoot thermometer, ask me if I've been around anyone with covid, or been tested for the virus in the last 2 weeks, then I go on in

I believe that's a tough decision about the vaccine, did the doc recommend that you do it?

I believe we'll see that day!
1high5.gif

Muah1r.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe I can't believe all you are going through since I have been here last

I believe I hope you know you are in my thoughts and prayers

I believe you realize that I am with you all the way
I believe you wuz gone awhile lol neener.gif

I believe you're my friend, Rich, and I'm glad you're here now
hearts2.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Friday, and it's still cold lol

I believe I really must do better with the lotion, the backs of my hands are a mess from winter, hand washing, sanitizer, etc

I believe I need to get an unscented one to take to chemo with me

I believe they ask you not to wear perfumes to chemo

I believe they also recommend taking chapstick

I believe I applied for the FMLA disability leave today, with my last day of working to be tomorrow, and chemo to start on Monday

I believe then I found out my insurance has not approved the chemo yet, so we won't be starting on Monday lol

I believe 2020 can go fuck itself! lol

I believe it is done ... I have purple hair! lol and boy, is it PURPLE! lol

I believe I'll get a pic for ya'll ASAP

I believe it's bedtime ~ I love you all, every day!!! smileyroseglasses1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I believe my doc is very high tech, and he wanted me to get a phone, I asked him if he was gonna pay for it, ended that right there lol

I believe I'm not having to do any of that at the cancer center or my doc's office, they just take my temp with a point and shoot thermometer, ask me if I've been around anyone with covid, or been tested for the virus in the last 2 weeks, then I go on in

I believe that's a tough decision about the vaccine, did the doc recommend that you do it?

I believe we'll see that day!
View attachment 119038

View attachment 119039
I Believe use your sons phone he doesn’t seem to mind when he loses it lol

I Believe I use my phone for just about everything except calls lol even my mychart app is on it and that’s how I virtual chat with my doctor

I Believe my chiropractor office also texts me when my appointment is I see him every 2 weeks

I Believe I had to do all I mentioned at the doctors office because I had a dr appointment not for treatment like at the cancer center where you’ve already done all the protocols

I Believe my doctor didn’t recommend the COVID vaccine she just said it will be available I don’t even get a flu vaccine anymore since my issue happened but she asked if I had one lol

I Believe I’ve gotten a pneumonia and tetanus shot since my last flu shot right at the pharmacy so I can get poked just depends what there poking for lol

I Believe if your insurance hasn’t approved yet what does that mean as far as the C?

I Believe it’s been cold here, the grass is crunchy in the mornings lol