what do you believe?

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and it was considerably cooler than yesterday

I believe it will hang with us for a bit

I believe hubby says he's jumping in the pool the first time it hits 90F lol

I believe he's got a bit of a wait lol

I believe one of the hardest things about being an adult is figuring out what to fix for dinner! lol

I believe when I go back to work, that won't be an issue for at least 4 nights a week lol

I believe I still gotta figure out what to eat on my breaks

I believe peanut butter crackers and oatmeal cookies are not the best idea lol (good though! lol)

I believe I really do hate food! lol

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! sendinglove.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and it got warm enough for hubby to make me turn on the AC lol swear11.gif

I believe we drop 10 degrees by Tuesday

I believe I wanted hubby and I to go to a flower/plant store to buy new things for the backyard this weekend

I believe we didn't make it lol

I believe we need to toss several things that didn't survive the freeze, and replant ... something lol

I believe we need some color out there

I believe I've been feeding the rose bush algae water from the pond

I believe it's about ready to burst out in color! lol

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! 00087r.gif

AuroraAngel

I believe it's been total chaos in my life lately.
I believe I am taking it all in stride as it comes and goes.
I believe I am reworking my life and that it is a wonderful process!
I believe I have lost some friends along the way but that's all good too.
I believe my next order of business is my son's upcoming gallbladder surgery. It's to be scheduled today.

I believe I used to think I couldn't handle life's rollercoaster but I proved myself wrong.

I believe I am being rather vague and that's okay as well.

I believe in close friends.

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Monday, and the cool down comes tomorrow

I believe we drop nearly 20 degrees by Wednesday

I believe these are just educated guesses lol

I believe today is the first day in awhile that I didn't feel (all day) like crawling back into bed

I believe the fog is lifting! lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe my appt with the radiation doc isn't until 3:30pm

I believe I like it when I make my own damn appts lol

I believe they've had the reins of my life for over 4 months

I believe I'm ready to take 'em back!

I believe I love ya'll, every day!!! heartburst1.gif

AuroraAngel

I believe it's 5 a.m. here and I woke up to a lovely greeting from a dear friend.
I believe I adore waking up that way. 😀

I believe I deleted my Facebook and Messenger. I had friends getting messages from a copy cat of me.

I believe the kittys are enjoying an early romp around my home this morning. Baldr and Victoria are enjoying their new personalized collars. They earned them after their yearly Vet visit.

I believe I have some catching up to do with Tic. I heard she rang the bell and I am so happy for her! heartburst1.gif

I believe I need more coffee so I will wish everyone a great day.

squirt

Administrator
I believe I'm smilin' lol ♥

I believe I gave up messenger years and years ago, got tired of guys who didn't understand "NO" lol

I believe it felt good to be done with chemo 1high5.gif

I believe I hope you had a good day yourself!
hearts2.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Tuesday, and it was warm, but hubby didn't turn on the AC 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe the scan was good!

I believe it wasn't a good day at the doc's though

I believe I have to have radiation therapy to the brain, at least 10 treatments, every day

I believe they will MRI the brain first, to make sure they're starting with a "clean" brain

I believe I will probably lose what little hair I've managed to grow back, and it will be permanent, and complete

I believe the only silver lining I can find, besides not having brain tumors, is that maybe I won't have to have chemo to the brain

I believe I see the lung doc tomorrow, no clue what for

I believe so much for taking my life back lol *sigh*

I believe I love you all, every day!!! Muah1r.gif

AuroraAngel

I believe it's Tuesday, and it was warm, but hubby didn't turn on the AC View attachment 127046

I believe I have to have radiation therapy to the brain, at least 10 treatments, every day

I believe they will MRI the brain first, to make sure they're starting with a "clean" brain

I believe I will probably lose what little hair I've managed to grow back, and it will be permanent, and complete

I believe the only silver lining I can find, besides not having brain tumors, is that maybe I won't have to have chemo to the brain

I believe I love you all, every day!!! View attachment 127047
I believe I love you always, Tic. 💗

I believe I don't know what else to say except you are in my prayers and heart every day.

AuroraAngel

I believe Justin went mushroom hunting instead of making his appointment with the surgeon for his gallbladder.
I believe I got onto him and his appointment is on the 20th.

I believe Joshua found a grey hair on my head and wanted to yank it out. I told him no way! I earned that baby! Lol

I believe Joshua would make a great Barber. He gives all the men in the family haircuts and knows the latest styles for men. 😀

I believe I am doing good tonight and am prepared for my Therapy appointment tomorrow. I will be walking to my appointment. I could use a good walk.

I believe Lil Man (Baldr) has been playing hide and seek with me lately. I keep finding him in the oddest areas of our home. Lol

I believe I wish everyone a great day! heartburst1.gif

pandora1

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe it's Tuesday, and it was warm, but hubby didn't turn on the AC View attachment 127046

I believe we pray for even more strength for you and your family, dear Char. :emoji_pray::emoji_hugging::emoji_heart:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I believe it's 5 a.m. here and I woke up to a lovely greeting from a dear friend.
I believe I adore waking up that way. 😀

I believe I deleted my Facebook and Messenger. I had friends getting messages from a copy cat of me.

I believe the kittys are enjoying an early romp around my home this morning. Baldr and Victoria are enjoying their new personalized collars. They earned them after their yearly Vet visit.

I believe I have some catching up to do with Tic. I heard she rang the bell and I am so happy for her! View attachment 127008

I believe I need more coffee so I will wish everyone a great day.
I Believe I’m sorry to see you go on FB ~ you know you can have messenger without FB

I Believe I will miss you on messenger how will I ever be able to chat with you

I Believe are you sure your son didn’t forget about making the appt he was after all mushroom picking and maybe indulging lol

I Believe in friends ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

I Believe I thought the scan was good 🙏🏻

I Believe oh you mean the scan for the lungs?

I Believe I guess I’m confused as if they haven’t even done an MRI of the brain why do they have to do radiation therapy 😔

I Believe I think I’d tell them to you know what 😠

I Believe I’m so very sorry sigh... 💔

AuroraAngel

I Believe I’m sorry to see you go on FB ~ you know you can have messenger without FB

I Believe I will miss you on messenger well will I ever be able to chat with you

I Believe are you sure your son didn’t forget about making the appt he was after all mushroom picking and maybe indulging lol

I Believe in friends ♥
I believe I am gonna send you a p.m.

I believe Justin sells the mushrooms he gets for $45 a pound and no, not that kind. Lol

I believe in you 😍

squirt

Administrator
I believe Justin went mushroom hunting instead of making his appointment with the surgeon for his gallbladder.
I believe I got onto him and his appointment is on the 20th.

I believe Joshua found a grey hair on my head and wanted to yank it out. I told him no way! I earned that baby! Lol

I believe Joshua would make a great Barber. He gives all the men in the family haircuts and knows the latest styles for men. 😀

I believe I am doing good tonight and am prepared for my Therapy appointment tomorrow. I will be walking to my appointment. I could use a good walk.

I believe Lil Man (Baldr) has been playing hide and seek with me lately. I keep finding him in the oddest areas of our home. Lol

I believe I wish everyone a great day! View attachment 127049
I believe ... men! lol swear11.gif

I believe he should look into it, it's a secure job, and he can cut hair anywhere!

I believe I love you too ~ ty for the prayers
tinyheart2.gif

squirt

Administrator
I Believe I thought the scan was good 🙏🏻

I Believe oh you mean the scan for the lungs?

I Believe I guess I’m confused as if they haven’t even done an MRI of the brain why do they have to do radiation therapy 😔

I Believe I think I’d tell them to you know what 😠

I Believe I’m so very sorry sigh... 💔
I believe the scan was for the chest, and yes, it was good, clearing the way for the brain

I believe they did an MRI on the brain when they put my chemo port in, it was clean

I believe the radiation therapy is to stop the cancer from forming in the brain

I believe they're doing the MRI to make sure they're starting with a clean brain

I believe I really appreciate that!
1sendheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, and it's chilly out there!

I believe it's gonna get chillier! lol

I believe my lung doc appt got pushed back to Sept lol

I believe I dunno why I was gonna see him anyway? lol

I believe I've got exterminators coming out tomorrow

I believe I'm tired of fighting the ants! boxing.gif

I believe further research indicates I may not lose my hair, and it may not be permanent if I do

I believe God keeps telling me the same thing: Get through THIS day

I believe I love you all, every day!!! blowhearts2020.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe it's been total chaos in my life lately.
I believe I am taking it all in stride as it comes and goes.
I believe I am reworking my life and that it is a wonderful process!
I believe I have lost some friends along the way but that's all good too.
I believe my next order of business is my son's upcoming gallbladder surgery. It's to be scheduled today.

I believe I used to think I couldn't handle life's rollercoaster but I proved myself wrong.

I believe I am being rather vague and that's okay as well.

I believe in close friends.
i believe they werent truly friends then
i believe prayers are sent for you all
i believe if it wasnt for the valleys we wouldnt know the joys of the peaks