what do you believe?

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
816,000
mystical said:
I believe today is going better (thanx squirt)

I believe it was 4am before i got to sleep

I believe it was due to the fire in the house 4 doors away (no one was injured)

I believe in self motivation

I believe that one smile could mean everything to one person
I believe that's enough to keep anyone up lol

I believe that smiles are contagious
 

mystical

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
3,743
I believe you are right on both accounts, lol

I believe I'm gonna have an early night

I believe this thread was a brilliant idea

I believe I'm learning alot about other roo members

I believe I'm gonna say goodnight and spk 2 u tomorrow :inlove:
 

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
26,988
i believe it takes a whole community to raise a child
i believe that children can teach us how to be a kid again
i beieve that the roo is the place to be:inlove:
 

sewnutzcl1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
14,462
I believe I got too much sleep yesterday.

I believe hubby was a grouch yesterday.

I believe I feel good today.

I believe we still need rain.

I believe in miracles too!
 

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
816,000
mystical said:
I believe you are right on both accounts, lol

I believe I'm gonna have an early night

I believe this thread was a brilliant idea

I believe I'm learning alot about other roo members

I believe I'm gonna say goodnight and spk 2 u tomorrow :inlove:
I believe I forgot to come back here before I went to bed last night lol

I believe the idea is catching on ... lol

I believe that I'm grateful for your help with this thread

I believe I hope you got a good night's sleep, you needed one! lol
 

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
816,000
roadkill said:
i believe it takes a whole community to raise a child
i believe that children can teach us how to be a kid again
i beieve that the roo is the place to be:inlove:
I believe there's nothing more wonderful than the world through the eyes of a child

I believe that I'd be lost if not for the Roo :inlove:
 

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
816,000
sewnutzcl1 said:
I believe I got too much sleep yesterday.

I believe hubby was a grouch yesterday.

I believe I feel good today.

I believe we still need rain.

I believe in miracles too!
I believe that we treat strangers on the street better than we treat those we are supposed to love the most

I believe I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever see rain again lol
 

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
87,674
squirt said:
I believe that dreams do come true

I believe that love smothers when we try to give it boundaries

I believe in you angel
:blush:

I believe in the light of Hope
I believe in the love of Adam
I believe in the strength of Jacob.
 

mystical

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
3,743
squirt said:
I believe I forgot to come back here before I went to bed last night lol

I believe the idea is catching on ... lol

I believe that I'm grateful for your help with this thread

I believe I hope you got a good night's sleep, you needed one! lol

I believe your very welcome, its me pleasure

I believe I had a good nights sleep last night thank you

I believe in never judging someone by their appearance

I believe in accepting yourself for who you are
 

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
816,000
gods angel said:
:blush:

I believe in the light of Hope
I believe in the love of Adam
I believe in the strength of Jacob.
I believe that was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read

I believe in the future, our future

I believe in angel kisses
 

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
816,000
mystical said:
I believe your very welcome, its me pleasure

I believe I had a good nights sleep last night thank you

I believe in never judging someone by their appearance

I believe in accepting yourself for who you are
I believe "it's me pleasure" put a smile on me face lol :colgate:

I believe that one day we'll all have perfect wings

I believe that if we can't laugh at ourselves, who can we laugh at?
 

sewnutzcl1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
14,462
I believe I laugh at myself everyday.

I believe this thread is fun.

I believe I'm lighter now.

I believe even if it rains, I'm sitting outside tonight.

I believe the eyes are the windows to the soul.
 

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
816,000
sewnutzcl1 said:
I believe I laugh at myself everyday.

I believe this thread is fun.

I believe I'm lighter now.

I believe even if it rains, I'm sitting outside tonight.

I believe the eyes are the windows to the soul.
I believe that if I didn't laugh, I'd cry ... lol

I believe I'd join you, especially if it rains lol
 

kngtut181

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
267
squirt said:
I believe I'd love to go to disney world with you lol

I believe that age is a state of mind

I believe I'm glad you decided to join ... *BIG hugs!!!
I believe the entire Roo community should go to Disney
I believe that HUGS are great...
I believe in my wife..She just started an online business..I believe it will succeed
I believe in the saying this is the land of the free because of the brave.
 

sewnutzcl1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
14,462
squirt said:
I believe that if I didn't laugh, I'd cry ... lol

I believe I'd join you, especially if it rains lol
I believe that too, but somtimes I laugh so hard I do cry!

I believe I wish you could join me.
 

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
816,000
kngtut181 said:
I believe the entire Roo community should go to Disney
I believe that HUGS are great...
I believe in my wife..She just started an online business..I believe it will succeed
I believe in the saying this is the land of the free because of the brave.
I believe that's a great idea

I believe I wish her the best of luck!

I believe that if you have the right to burn a flag, you should thank the soldiers who have fought and died to give you that right
 

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
816,000
sewnutzcl1 said:
I believe that too, but somtimes I laugh so hard I do cry!

I believe I wish you could join me.
I believe that's just the best, laughing that hard! lol

I believe we'd have a great time lol :colgate: :inlove:
 

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
87,674
squirt said:
I believe that was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read

I believe in the future, our future

I believe in angel kisses

I believe it is one of the most beautiful things I've ever written

I believe our world will become a better place

I believe you want another angle kiss. :inlove:
 

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
816,000
gods angel said:
I believe it is one of the most beautiful things I've ever written

I believe our world will become a better place

I believe you want another angle kiss. :inlove:
I believe it touched me to my very soul

I believe you when you say that

I believe I will always want another angel kiss ... lol :inlove:
 

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
87,674
squirt said:
I believe it touched me to my very soul

I believe you when you say that

I believe I will always want another angel kiss ... lol :inlove:

I believe I know why
I believe in the miracles of love
I believe you can have another kiss.

 
Top