What is it? #516

Bamber

Super Moderator
The metal items are 10 mm tall (0.4 inch),
the plastic 6 mm (0.2 inch).
What are they?

Pprey

If they were all different sizes, I would agree with Squirt but just 6mm and 10mm? Some sort of colour coding but for what - no idea.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well tis only a 'wild' guess ~ but they are very bright colours and very small, so could been seen from a distance, could they be for marking wild life, like being put on birds legs, or similar?

squirt

Administrator
I've tried to come up with another guess, but now all I see is bird ankle bracelets lol

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thanks Pprey ~ no I'm not ~ and I only twitch behind closed curtains...LOL Our garden has most things from Sparrows to Sparrow hawks, but that was really just a 'wild' guess based on the size and colours ~ just lucky my friend.

Pprey

Thanks Pprey ~ no I'm not ~ and I only twitch behind closed curtains...LOL Our garden has most things from Sparrows to Sparrow hawks, but that was really just a 'wild' guess based on the size and colours ~ just lucky my friend.
Here all we get, to use a Fred Wedlock description, are pigeons and non pigeons. Sometimes we also get loads of magpies..

Bamber

Super Moderator
Here all we get, to use a Fred Wedlock description, are pigeons and non pigeons. Sometimes we also get loads of magpies..
My favourite book as a child, Sampson's Circus, had a cockney jack-of-all-trades character who called all birds sparrows. His name was Charlie Chaffinch.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Congrats!
RL!

I totally missed this one but ok don't think would of gotten it anyways. LOL!