What is this?

Angeldreams

I've been posting in here for years and suddenly I have this on the bottom of my screen - and yet it's allowing me to post a new thread here?? Am I missing something? I know I've not been around much recently - real life got in the way - so have the rules been changed since I was last here?

You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
LOL! just sounds like jokeroo stuff to me. So you cannot post threads but you can edit them. ha...ha...ha...ha...

But sorry I don't have a clue I know one of the Mods will have an answer.​

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Angeldreams, post: 3968802]I've been posting in here for years and suddenly I have this on the bottom of my screen - and yet it's allowing me to post a new thread here?? Am I missing something? I know I've not been around much recently - real life got in the way - so have the rules been changed since I was last here?

You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
[/QUOTE]

have a look now Angel and tell me if it's still there...

Angeldreams

Hi Steven - long time no talk! How you doing hun? Thanks for replying to me :kisses2:

Angeldreams

Hi Kip!!! So good to see you and NO, it's not there any more! Thanks love xxx:heartburst:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Angeldreams, post: 3968816]Hi Kip!!! So good to see you and NO, it's not there any more! Thanks love xxx:heartburst:[/QUOTE]

Anything for you sweetheart, nice to see you here..xxxx

Angeldreams

Gotcha Squirt - yes, I was in Announcements in fact LOL -WOW, you guys are hot on the trail of problems here these days !! Thanks for replying :whew2:

Angeldreams

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3968817]Anything for you sweetheart, nice to see you here..xxxx[/QUOTE]

Didya miss me hun?? Cos I missed you and being here among friends!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
See told yea one of the Mods would respond to you quickly, they do such a GOOD job. And I wouldn't know how to do half the stuff on here if it wasn't for our Ms. Squirt. And all the helpful stuff the others gave me like that great link to photoshop, still working on how to do suff there just have a problem remembering what I did to get what I got and to do it over again.
HA!.. HA!.. HA!

kipper

Super Moderator
Yep, always nice to see old faces here again, they're all gradually coming back..