What Men Want in Bed?

mazbut

What Men Want in Bed
Posted June 9, 2010 11:09 AM

By Marianne Brandon, Ph.D.

What do men really want in bed? When I ask women in my practice this question, I often hear things like more sex, or oral sex, or sex at times during the day that are inconvenient for her. I hear that men want to be able to grab their partner whenever and wherever they choose, or they want a woman with larger breasts or a more slender waist. Rarely do I hear the truth.

And what is that? What do most men want most in bed?

They want a woman who is enjoying herself.

Men get the most sexual pleasure when they feel their partner is excited and happy to be there. Contrary to what many women believe, men don’t get tremendous sexual pleasure when a woman is just going through the motions. That is why when a woman has sex just because her man wants it, she finds that in spite of her best efforts, he’s still not satisfied. Sex for sex’s sake is rarely enough to satisfy anyone over time. He might agree to this initially, but after a while, he’ll feel unsatisfied too.

So, ladies, if you want to improve your sex life, then let me offer you a challenge. I challenge you to experiment sexually, and search for ways to make your intimate relationship more rewarding for you. Get some sexual technique books from your local book store, highlight what seems interesting, and ask your partner to try some new moves with you. Or schedule a romantic weekend away and take time to look into your partners eyes and get to know him again. And when making love, remind yourself to open to him emotionally and sexually. Imagine that you can dissolve your skin and let your partner reach deep inside you, emotionally and sexually. In this way you can learn to open and receive more from him, and you’ll enjoy making love more. The beautiful truth is that focusing on pleasing yourself will ultimately please both of you!!!!

About the Author:

Marianne Brandon, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and the president and director of Wellminds Wellbodies LLC, a center for integrative and holistic psychological care in Annapolis, Maryland. The co-author of Reclaiming Desire: 4 Keys for Finding Your Lost Libido, Dr. Brandon is also a Diplomat in Sex Therapy through the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists. Her next book, Monogamy: The Untold Story, will be published in September.

Dangerously

I say "PLEASE" to my Wife all the time in bed. So I really don't see what the big deal is or why it's so hard to please a woman in bed?

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Nothing excites me more than knowing that she is pleased. That is my role. My goal.

squirt

Administrator
what men want in bed: me

lol :lookaroun

*ahem* sorry ... I couldn't resist lol :blush:
:peekaboo:

mazbut

The Secret of Longevity*:

(Clever man who said this..)

Morning: Two eggs with milk,

Evening: Two pegs with chips,

Night: Two legs with lips

mazbut

[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 3405857]I'll bet you don't know what women want in bed...lol:hehe:[/QUOTE]

Hmm......I will not argue as it's only you who can tell me what you would like to have in bed? :sigh: :)

Whisper2Me

my partner always tells me that he is there to make me happy ..and i'm glad to return that..whe you love someone, you want to make them happy as much as ya can ..