What Men Want in Bed?

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
You aren't gonna spank n bite me r u?.........Cause if ur not then I aint come'in! lol[/COLOR][/I][/B]:evilgrin::neener:
So........I`ll expect you before lunch then? Cause that's when I'm the hungriest..:eyebrow:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="bigboys, post: 3459201]sexy, i think[/QUOTE]

Aha, me...lol

BigPapa

Humble.....modest men are such a turn on!!! [/SIZE]:adore:

LMBO!!!

OK....So I failed that one....BUT , How bout guys that arent to afraid to be the butt of their own joke if they know its gonna put a smile on your face?:pray::haverose::peekaboo::howdee:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status

LMBO!!!

OK....So I failed that one....BUT , How bout guys that arent to afraid to be the butt of their own joke if they know its gonna put a smile on your face?:pray::haverose::peekaboo::howdee:
[/SIZE][/I][/B]
I'd be like putty in their hands:sigh::kisses:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
Have I ever told you that I have LOVED play-dough ever since I was a kid? :nose:

And if your joke'in.......would that make you SILLY putty? :hehehaha:[/COLOR][/I][/B]
You tell me, I'm only the clay..lol...mold me scold me, put me to bed:eyebrow:

LilMissPurrfect

LMBO!!!

[/SIZE][/I][/B]
naw.....you were just being you!!!
But that's ok.....I still love you!!
:groan1:

LilMissPurrfect

Come on now.....what good is a guy to you who is "good" ALL the time?:devil::bearblowkiss:[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Oh but i want a guy to be good at what he does all the time........as a matter of fact i want him to be perfect!!!!
Sheesh...... men!!
:groan1:

BigPapa

Oh but i want a guy to be good at what he does all the time........as a matter of fact i want him to be perfect!!!!
Sheesh...... men!!
[/SIZE] :groan1:
Ya know what sweetness? I'm well aware that you have more than enough guyz try'in to convince you how terrific they are so I wont waste your time ! I'll just say that when I have the chance to put my heart into sum'in worthwhile I will either do it better than anybody else posibly could.....or meet my maker try'in to get there!:tounge2::griny:

LilMissPurrfect

Ya know what sweetness? I'm well aware that you have more than enough guyz try'in to convince you how terrific they are so I wont waste your time ! I'll just say that when I have the chance to put my heart into sum'in worthwhile I will either do it better than anybody else posibly could.....or meet my maker try'in to get there!:tounge2::griny:[/COLOR][/I][/B]
On a serious note...
You know me for quite a while now don't ya.....and you know that the harder men try to convince me how terrific they are.....the less i am interested.....
AND.......the more men tell me how terrific i am,.....the more i back off,.........
:huh:

BigPapa

On a serious note...
You know me for quite a while now don't ya.....and you know that the harder men try to convince me how terrific they are.....the less i am interested.....
AND.......the more men tell me how terrific i am,.....the more i back off,.........
[/COLOR] :huh:
Yes....I am well aware of this as well ? And I hope you know me well enough not to take sum of what I say to serious !(well at least a good 2/3 of it anyway) lol

LilMissPurrfect

Yes....I am well aware of this as well ? And I hope you know me well enough not to take sum of what I say to serious !(well at least a good 2/3 of it anyway) lol[/COLOR][/I][/B]
:huh: :huh:
so every time you told me how wonderful i am...how intelligent...smart....sexy.... brilliant,.....gorgeous..... irresistable......
you were not being serious?
:huh: :huh:

BigPapa

so every time you told me how wonderful i am...how intelligent...smart....sexy.... brilliant,.....gorgeous..... irresistable......
you were not being serious?
[/SIZE]:huh: :huh:
Yep......I was just try'in to be a "nice guy" but obviously you saw through my plan! Well played! :thumbs up:

(actually thats not true......OF COURSE I MEANT EVERY WORD OF IT) ; ) lol