Is This InsaneREMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight103
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE
REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001
REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks
Now the United States Postal Service is making available for sale, a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season
We are forbidden prayer in schools, forbidden the pledge of allegiance in public however a branch of our government is allowed to
honor and glorify the holiday of the Muslim God. The same God of those who are destroying the USA, murder by murder
REMEMBER when purchasing your stamps at the post office this Muslim stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of Muslims
This stamp honors the God of those whom have murdered and will
continue to murder our citizens and who have and will continueto put fear
into our lives
The USP is forbidden to use the words & quot;In God We Trust ", yet a stamp honoring the God of those who are destroying the USA is acceptable
Pass this along to every AMERICAN you know, whether by e-mail or otherwise. Write to your Government officials and protest

Luscara

The problem is that as as "Americans" we don't remember all the things that we've done to the nationalities of the worlld. It's selective history. We don't REMEMBER putting the Japanese in containment camps during World War II. We don't REMEMBER how may innocent people we slaughtered at the Bay of Pigs. We don't REMEMBER our bungled attempt at over throwing a South American dictator, and killing not only him, but also his entire family who were innocent of any crime, his children were 8 and 10. Need I also REMIND you that we had a chance to stop the holocaust in 1935 when Hitler began ousting the Jews from Germany. We were too selfinvolved to allow those people entrance into our country.
I love, and am glad to live in this country, but we aren't always the "good guy", we have commited our own autrocities to the world around us, but we want to world to cry for us, but who will cry for them the next time one of our military or government leaders has a grudge.

blueice

Luscara said:
I love, and am glad to live in this country, but we aren't always the "good guy", we have commited our own autrocities to the world around us, but we want to world to cry for us, but who will cry for them the next time one of our military or government leaders has a grudge.
the answer to that question is NOBODY. right now their president is busy telling other presidents around the world to step down cuz he claims they are not good leaders. can somebody ask him "who made him judge above all"? Believe me, unjust peace is better that the most just war.

Goofy

and of course Americas treatment of the Indian Tribes. Don't forget that. I agree with you Luscara many in America have "selective memory" when it comes to atrocities and injustices. I don't believe in Ice's last statement that an unjust peace is always better than a just war. Sometimes wars have to be fought to stop the injustice. I totally supported President Bush (and Prime Minister Blair) who felt that Saddam could only be stopped by war. I wasn't so much worried about his "weapons of mass destruction" and if they were aimed at us but more so felt it had to be fought to stop the injustices and evil torture of his own people. For 10 years the world and the W.U.N. (Wimpy United Nations) let Saddam slide by with promise after promise. Bush and Blair finally had the Balls enough to force and end to the bull he was feeding everyone. True that lives would be lost on our side but to rid the world of Saddam I was for it.

blueice

yeah Goofy, YOU can say that "wars have to be fought to stop the injustice" but remember in all wars it is the innocent civilians that die, lose their love ones, and suffer worse injustice than in times of "unjust peace". Why can't these people talk things out, it'll take time but will save all the bloodshed. Look at all those American soldiers and civilians that are dying in Iraq, it's been months now and the "justified war" continues to rage.

icu

Luscara said:
I guess if it were between you and I as to who will cry for "them"
It will be you! I also love and am glad to live in this country, you know this country who feeds most of the third world nations. You know this country who that allows you and I to practice whatever type of religion we feel is best for us, or not to practice any religion if that's what we want, You know this country who allows you and I to move about whenever and where ever we want, without having to get pre-permission from the government. You know this country that has immigration rights set in place for the people of other countries to take advantage of so they can become citizens of the United States, and they do take advantage(Indiana's Mexican population has grown 17 percent in the last 3 years, to a total of 247thousand Mexicans,,,Californias population is one third hispanic. That's just from one country,, how many more countries are migrating here because life is so much better than their homeland. Starvation, lack of good medical, "lack" of freedom there, You must not have seen the overwelming reception that our troops got when they liberated the Iraq people from their killer dictator.
Yes this country has made mistakes along the way, I'm not denying that, but the good that this country has shed on the rest of the world out weighs any mistakes it has made. I stand up to our flag, I say the pledge of allegiance, which includes "one" nation under "GOD". We are "ONE" nation trying to help all the other nations of the world, and there is always someone to put us down ,that really sucks, especially when it comes from one of our own citizens, it's kind of like the old saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". These other nation should stand on their own feet ,but they don't ,they always look for us to help, in that sense, I don't feel sorry for them . So if you want to cry for them go ahead, but I as a loyal American citizen will shed my tears for the greatest country on earth, mistakes and all!

vixen_dear

Yes this country has made mistakes along the way, I'm not denying that, but the good that this country has shed on the rest of the world out weighs any mistakes it has made. I stand up to our flag, I say the pledge of allegiance, which includes "one" nation under "GOD". We are "ONE" nation trying to help all the other nations of the world, and there is always someone to put us down ,that really sucks, especially when it comes from one of our own citizens, it's kind of like the old saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". These other nation should stand on their own feet ,but they don't ,they always look for us to help, in that sense, I don't feel sorry for them . So if you want to cry for them go ahead, but I as a loyal American citizen will shed my tears for the greatest country on earth, mistakes and all![/QUOTE]

Very well written ICU! So many opinions, no matter if it is good or bad is interesting to read...I agree with you icu...We have freedom which is gr8..good to hear someone stand up to our country even if we have made mistakes..I grew up in America and I am happy to be here getting a good education and having a great life..and while people will reflect on the past, I will have to say as an idealist, I hope to look toward the future! I just hope that whatever people read here will not be offended! Right now, it is a shame that other countires are hurting..but we can only do so much...

saphron

That is some really screwed up shit.....Thanks for the information...

Screamin' Eagle

Luscara said:
The problem is that as as "Americans" we don't remember all the things that we've done to the nationalities of the worlld. It's selective history. We don't REMEMBER putting the Japanese in containment camps during World War II. We don't REMEMBER how may innocent people we slaughtered at the Bay of Pigs. We don't REMEMBER our bungled attempt at over throwing a South American dictator, and killing not only him, but also his entire family who were innocent of any crime, his children were 8 and 10. Need I also REMIND you that we had a chance to stop the holocaust in 1935 when Hitler began ousting the Jews from Germany. We were too selfinvolved to allow those people entrance into our country.
I remember all of those things Luscara mostly from American History in high school. Most of those things are not taught in schools anymore so the younger generation doesn't know anything about them. You say the slaughter of innocents at the Bay of Pigs. There was no slaughter of "innocents" for we got our butts kicked there and most all of the casualties were carrying weapons of some sort. I fought in Vietnam, 69-70, with the 101st Airborne Division. The VC would enter a non friendly village and kill two or three children to get the village to be on their side or they would come back and kill more of them. If they still refused they would kill the entire village. You never saw these things on the evening news for Walter Cronkite and all the rest of the news media were liberals and did all they could to persuade the people to be against the war. We all have the right to protest in this country but that right is not given in most of the world. Protest with your voice and your vote but always support the soldiers fighting battles for the country they have sworn to protect and give their life for.

sewnutzcl1

:inlove: all your posts really make a person think! Very well said, everyone! :inlove:

indy babe

we all need to remember that our FREEDOM isnt FREE any more . I think its time we pull our guys out of Iraq. They can stand on their own two feet so to speak . WE are loseing men and woman left and right and for what? so some other country can be as "free" as we are ? in my opinion this war is BS!!! IF we were a third world country would these other countris help us as we are helping them? Unless you have a loved in the military or have serverd your country you really dont know how hard it is to live day by day not knowing what could happen to your loved one . My husbend is in the military and when the war kicked off .. My self and our 2 children didnt not see him because he was working around the clock to make sure our troops had supplies and what ever else they needed . Iam at a base over seas where all the fallen soldiers had to come too to be shipped back to their familes in a wooden box .. I hve to go to the hospitol where all you see is wounded soldiers who have lost limbs and othe body parts and for what ??? SO WE CAN BE FREE???? well people its time to wake up and smell the roses ... YOUR FREEDOM is causeing familes to be with out loved ones on the holidays .. WE as americans ned to take a good look around and see how EASY our lives really is .. Its hard being a military wife , not knowing when my husbend could be deployed and then worrying if he will make it home . Did our troops get a good home coming when they went to Desert Storm and Desert Sheild?? hell no they didnt ... and will our troops get a good home coming when they do FINALLY make it back from Iraq? no they will not.. and you know thats sad.. they are over there to make sure we have our FREEDOM ... WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!!!!!!

~BlackWidow34~

Indy-babe, I'm sorry to hear what you and your family have to go through. I hope and pray by the grace of God that your husband comes back to you and your family safely. You know I agree completly with blueice, and ICU, come on people everyone needs to wake the hell up and look around you. I'm proud to be an american, and I'm proud for what america stands for. No one in this world is perfect, and by God we all have our faults but I believe that for all the mistakes we have made with all of us at war that we have made up for it. What about us, the ones who have lost loved ones, innocent lives here in america. We payed for our mistakes and are still paying for them. No matter how you look at the situation there is no right or no wrong. There are always gonna be two differant sides that do not agree. Life will always be this way and there is no compromise to this part of life. It's sad to say but it's true. WE ALL NEED TO WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!

Screamin' Eagle

Indy,
I can feel for you, for war is a terrible but sometimes necessary tool when all peaceful means fail to reach a solution. In your post it seems as though you think freedom is a bad thing for people must die to protect that freedom. Thousands died to win our freedom from England and hundreds of thousands have died since to ensure that our freedoms remain intact. Furthermore thousands more will die in future wars to ensure that future generations remain free just as you and I are today. Have you forgotten the sinking of the Andria Doria that brought us into WW1, the attack on Pearl Harbor that brought us into WW2 with Japan, the Gulf of Tonkin attack that got us into Vietnam, and so recently the attack on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon that began the War on Terrorism. All of these wars, with the exception of the War on Terrorism, were started by some insane power hungry evil dictator. The War on Terrorism was started by some religious nut, Usama Bin Ladin, that has no regard for human life whatsoever for he laughs with joy when infidels, women and children, die at his hands.
You just don't have a clue as to how much the majority of Americans are thankful for what your husband and you are doing for freedoms sake. I ask you the question, Is freedom worth the sacrifice? YES, YES, YES.
Tell your husband that I thank him for serving and protecting us. They are all doing a fantastic job. I personally thank you for the sacrifices you are making at the present time for it is very trying to be married to military person during times of war. The stress of worrying for a loved one can be unbearable. Again thank you for your sacrifice. Our freedom is indebted to you and those like you.

sewnutzcl1

war is a terrible but sometimes necessary tool when all peaceful means fail. thank you for your sacrifice. Our freedom is indebted to you and those like you.
:thumbs-up

seddonfella

I'm an Australian practically unaffected by the atrocities committed in America, but when I saw Islamics cheering in the street after the world trade centre murders, I felt like murdering them myself. Then they kill holidaying Aussies in Bali, for the simple reason that we backed the US. We accepted them into our country, gave them a home and they repay us buy cheering at the most horrific injustice done in modern time.

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
We don't REMEMBER putting the Japanese in containment camps during World War II.

We live near a place where they were kept...and let me tell ya, it was a grand plush hotel in that time....so, me thinks it is a bit exaggerated some.

We have always maintained human dignity to our captors. Feed them, cloth them, and take care of them. Which is why in desert storm so many gave up so easily....

wouldn't you? Look at it.....their leader starved and beat them, and threatened them....so heck, might as well....at least get some chow.

Yes, America has done bad things, and not so gr8 things, but we did get involved in WW11 eventually and did something about it.,...and we paid to fix Germany....

and we got poo poo'd for it....

so, tell me....besides the bad, what have we done good? Heck we supply many nations with food....and when we strike it usually for a purpose, and not much gets past the media, and reckoning is had.....

but terrorism is much worse. It is hatred for ppl they dont know..and it is killing just because they feel they can.

Just IMO. ;)

FeistyLaraCroft

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[color=660099] No Country is perfect.... Everyone knows that. :huh: ,but when someone tries to take over their Country and everyone in it They have to be Stopped.... :duh: and no matter how they try to right the wrong...someones gonna bitch...plan and simple fact..... I appreciate all the Military that has been over there and still is,and like Screaming said.....There will be more wars in the future rather or not we like it. I also have family that has served in the military durning wars.it's not easy.. :9 all the worrying you do and all,but sometimes War's are Necessary.....:( Event though I myself wish they weren't)..... [/color]

Goofy

I agree sometimes war is a necessary evil that must be done. I think the point that was trying to be made though Trishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh was not the living conditions of the Japanese that we put in Interment camps but the fact that we put American citizens of Japanese origin in there at all. At least we didn't gas them like Saddam did to the Kurdish people!
And from what little I've read it seems to me that Hitler (in the beginning) was not that anti semitic that was more of the men around him especially Josef Goebbels who was the power in the handling of the Jews in the camps. Only later did Hitler go along with him. I'm not saying of course that Hitler wasn't evil, he was, but more blame should be placed (along with him) on the men around him...Goebbels, Goerring and those others.
I believe the military personnel over there have done a wonderful job and pray for their safekeeping but again it was their job whether they like it or not. Anyone who didn't want to go over there should have forseen the possibility and stayed out of the Military in the first place.