Where are ALL the Deadheads Fans?!

Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
1,467
and come and visit 'our" thread in Cards & greetings" hahahha

It is really mushy! Just me telling Jack how much I love him lol:inlove:
 

queen isabella

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
17,876
Yes it is very mushy!! hahahahahahaha

But it is sweet! Just messing with you both lol
smooches
 

tumbleweed11855

A Premium Deadhead
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
2,252
queen isabella said:
Yes it is very mushy!! hahahahahahaha

But it is sweet! Just messing with you both lol
smooches
hi izzie....i hope you had a good weekend....and yes it is mushy....its nice that way....hope you have a good week....:inlove:
 

tumbleweed11855

A Premium Deadhead
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
2,252
PreciousJeannieMarie said:
and come and visit 'our" thread in Cards & greetings" hahahha

It is really mushy! Just me telling Jack how much I love him lol:inlove:
it is mushy...its good that way...i love you to baby ....to the moon and back....mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! see you on our thread baby:inlove:
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
1,467
tumbleweed11855 said:
it is mushy...its good that way...i love you to baby ....to the moon and back....mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! see you on our thread baby:inlove:
WELL NOT TO RUSH YOU AWAY FROM YOUR THREAD WITH THE queen BUT YES HURRY OVER THERE I'M WAITING TO SHOWER YOU WITH more hot PASSIONATE OOOOOOOOOOWAH DO IT TO ME BABY:inlove: LOVIN':thumbs-up :tounge2:
 

tumbleweed11855

A Premium Deadhead
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
2,252
PreciousJeannieMarie said:
WELL NOT TO RUSH YOU AWAY FROM YOUR THREAD WITH THE queen BUT YES HURRY OVER THERE I'M WAITING TO SHOWER YOU WITH more hot PASSIONATE OOOOOOOOOOWAH DO IT TO ME BABY:inlove: LOVIN':thumbs-up :tounge2:
on my way baby.....i`m not going to run cause i might slip and fall....:inlove:
 

tumbleweed11855

A Premium Deadhead
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
2,252
Black Muddy River"
Words by Robert Hunter; music by Jerry Garcia
Copyright Ice Nine Publishing; used by permission.

When the last rose of summer pricks my finger
And the hot sun chills me to the bone
When I can't hear the song for the singer
And I can't tell my pillow from a stone

I will walk alone by the black muddy river
And sing me a song of my own
I will walk alone by the black muddy river
And sing me a song of my own

When the last bolt of sunshine hits the mountain
And the stars start to splatter in the sky
When the moon splits the southwest horizon
With the scream of an eagle on the fly

I will walk alone by the black muddy river
And listen to the ripples as they moan
I will walk alone by the black muddy river
And sing me a song of my own

Black muddy river
Roll on forever
I don't care how deep or wide
If you got another side
Roll muddy river
Roll muddy river
Black muddy river roll

When it seems like the night will last forever
And there's nothing left to do but count the years
When the strings of my heart start to sever
And stones fall from my eyes instead of tears
I will walk alone by the black muddy river
And dream me a dream of my own
I will walk alone by the black muddy river
And sing me a song of my own
And sing me a song of my own






 

queen isabella

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
17,876
Oh Jack Im loving my little Dead Head stuff animales you gave me!

I take NIcholas & Father Time to bed with me!

Thank you my sweet bahboo!
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
 

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
47,651
To Kreutzmann, LSD "wasn't a drug, it was an endless roller-coaster ride, and I guess if you had any percentage of imagination...you wanted to get on this roller coaster and ride on it, because pretty soon it went over this big hill and it didn't stay on this track. Pretty soon it went through the whole amusement park and then it cruised the waves for a little while, went up and down the boardwalk, and then it went out to everywhere, right? So we were not afraid, is what I'm saying. And we'd get back."
 

tumbleweed11855

A Premium Deadhead
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
2,252
queen isabella said:
Oh Jack Im loving my little Dead Head stuff animales you gave me!

I take NIcholas & Father Time to bed with me!

Thank you my sweet bahboo!
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
you are very welcome sweety....i`m glad you like them.....it was my pleasure.....mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:tounge:
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousJeannieMarie
Swoons and faints lol




longwalker said:
Have no fear my love, you're in my arms and I'm carrying you to my chambers.

Feel the warmth and strenght of a strong man! Starts to come to and see the handsome
Long Walker looking down on me.

Mmmmmm heyyyyyyyyyy Lw thanks hon I don't don't what came over me.
But I think I should be going to Jack's chambers hon.

Kisses Lw as he release me to my feet and scurrries over to the Tumbles thread to meet Jack.
 

tumbleweed11855

A Premium Deadhead
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
2,252
PreciousJeannieMarie said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousJeannieMarie
Swoons and faints lol







Feel the warmth and strenght of a strong man! Starts to come to and see the handsome
Long Walker looking down on me.

Mmmmmm heyyyyyyyyyy Lw thanks hon I don't don't what came over me.
But I think I should be going to Jack's chambers hon.

Kisses Lw as he release me to my feet and scurrries over to the Tumbles thread to meet Jack.
i am here and i am there.....cum to me sweety.....my arms are open for you to fall into....and stay there forever!!!!!
 

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
47,651
To all concerned, please accept my apologies! It's hard to know what's going on sometimes, so thanks for clearing that up! We're here for the Dead and I'll travel that path!

Love,
longwalker
 

squirt

Administrator
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
819,813
longwalker said:
To all concerned, please accept my apologies! It's hard to know what's going on sometimes, so thanks for clearing that up! We're here for the Dead and I'll travel that path!

Love,
longwalker
well, me thinks this worked out best for us all lover lol it would seem that your arms are empty, you know that I simply cannot have that ... right??? :inlove:
 

queen isabella

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
17,876
:sarcasm: :sarcasm:
longwalker said:
To all concerned, please accept my apologies! It's hard to know what's going on sometimes, so thanks for clearing that up! We're here for the Dead and I'll travel that path!

Love,
longwalker
AAAawh sweety you were just being your gallant self. I don't think any toes were stepped on. How could she not faint looking at those rippling abs those draws not on and hiding what is is behind them. Oh oh I'm feeling lite headed oohhhhhhhhhhh I'm I'm feeling faint

ah Squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Bam Izzie fall to the floor.

Later she comes too Looking up at Squirt..
Hey you were suppose to catch me:sarcasm: lol:laugh:
 

tumbleweed11855

A Premium Deadhead
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
2,252
queen isabella said:
:sarcasm: :sarcasm:

AAAawh sweety you were just being your gallant self. I don't think any toes were stepped on. How could she not faint looking at those rippling abs those draws not on and hiding what is is behind them. Oh oh I'm feeling lite headed oohhhhhhhhhhh I'm I'm feeling faint

ah Squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Bam Izzie fall to the floor.

Later she comes too Looking up at Squirt..
Hey you were suppose to catch me:sarcasm: lol:laugh:
"excuse me squirt"....tumbleweed reaches down and picks the queen up....she smiles and holds on....he carries her to her bed and he makes sure she is OK!!!!:tounge:
 
Top