essex boy

Super Moderator

OK It's official,I'm going to hell

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
essex boy said:

Nah,I already found the love of my life and it aint her :happy:
I've got legs on the brain now :happy:

ha ha ha ... seems your mystery woman didn't know you at all .... since your a leg man ...

Arnie4228

It only cost us 2 bucks to get her to pose with that sign, for 5 bucks she said that if we put a bag over Essexes' head she would give him a bigger thrill.

essex boy

Super Moderator
Arnie4228 said:
It only cost us 2 bucks to get her to pose with that sign, for 5 bucks she said that if we put a bag over Essexes' head she would give him a bigger thrill.

Hey,I don't need a bag but I've got one for you,it's Australian too :laugh:​

essex boy

Super Moderator
SpiderWeb said:
ha ha ha ... seems your mystery woman didn't know you at all .... since your a leg man ...

My guess is she's heard about my tongue,had it since I was a baby :laugh:​

Pumkin

Well it's not me. I'm not blond. Why don't you look in the Roo Gallery, mabey you could narrow it down to who is blond.:sigh: Hope it dosen't make Angel too jealous.

essex boy

Super Moderator
Pumkin said:
Well it's not me. I'm not blond. Why don't you look in the Roo Gallery, mabey you could narrow it down to who is blond.:sigh: Hope it dosen't make Angel too jealous.

No,I've let Angel know about it,she is the only woman for me

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
essex boy said:

My guess is she's heard about my tongue,had it since I was a baby :laugh:​

LOL .... you see why we love you so ... :laugh: :laugh:

As for Pumpkin's response on checking the gallery .... I'm blonde and not there, but it is most definitely not me... ... :laugh:

Handson 24/7

Hey Essex, when you find out who she is, send her down under ( further down than Aussie) and I'll give her the once (twice, three.......) over for ya. :D

Startraveler

SpiderWeb said:
LOL .... you see why we love you so ... :laugh: :laugh:

As for Pumpkin's response on checking the gallery .... I'm blonde and not there, but it is most definitely not me... ... :laugh:
UH-OH......A BLONDE spider in here!!! More deadly, by far, than a Black Widow!! All us Roo-guys are in big trouble!!!

eclipse_storm

Hate to burst you bubble old boy but there is a site you can go to and when you type your name in it shows up on the card just below the I Love part. But hey i would find it rather enticeing too if it were sent to me.

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
Startraveler said:
UH-OH......A BLONDE spider in here!!! More deadly, by far, than a Black Widow!! All us Roo-guys are in big trouble!!!

they've survived this far .....

Angel4You

This was such a funny joke, can't you see me laughing. Essex hope you find the mystery lady!!!! Cause it ain't me!!! Sorry when you say you love someone You don't do jokes like this, when you know it will hurt them

Angel4You

Just one? Thinking 2,3,4 etc. Can't keep a good man down!!! Lesson learned!! Have fun!!!!

queen isabella

All righty then... Here's to Angel, She is a good sport and knows her MAN! And here's to ESSEX through all the firtation thrown his way he never strays from Angel.
What a pair! (The perfect pair)

Oh and it wasn't me either lol

But Essex you how wonderful ! think you are.
Smooches to the both of you!