Women, you can't live with them, you can't live with them

Istvan

and I should know, I have had 5 wives but be fair, two of them were my own, I always wanted to get married twice, especially during my first marriage, my first wife is no longer with us, she has gone to a better place, Bournemouth.

The trouble having more than one wife is, more than one mother-in-law, my first mother-in-law was big lady, she got all her dresses from "Rent-a-Tent", when she walked down the street all the weighing machines would jump back in the Chemists door, but she did a long for this country during the War, (remember that, it was in all the papers at the time), she used to kick-start the Lancaster Bombers.

Now my second mother-in-law, well everyone has a right to be ugly, but she abused the privilege, face like a blind cobbler's thumb, now she DID do a lot for her country she was a test-pilot, in a broom factory, but she was kick out of the SS for unnecessary violence.

My first wife want to have me declared a Saint, or at least the thing that one needed to be before one could be a Saint, erm what was it now, oh yes, dead

Istvan

my first wife and I broke up on religious grounds, she didn't agree that I was god

squirt

Administrator
so ... the truth is ... that women can't live with you! lol

Istvan

no the fact is they WON'T live with me, well not for long anyway

Istvan

I still say that my first marriage wasn't legal, I found out later that the shotgun wasn't loaded