wonderful washington system

steffie jo

i live in washington state and there is a guy they call the "green river killer". Well i am so upset because now, they are giving this guy the chance to confess and tell the police where all the bodies of these girls that he killed are (there is 50 or so) and he can them spend the rest of his worthless life in prison........well this really chaps my hyde. We as tax payers here will be paying for this asshole who didn't care that he was hurting, not only these girls, but the families too......oh i'm so frustrated!!!!!i just had to see if anyone else would feel the same way. Isn't the system wonderful? A Killer of children and countless women is going to be living high on the hog in prison, smoking, eating and watching t.v all on our money......Boy that's neet isn't it?? Wheew I feel alittle better.........thank you for listening what's your view

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[color=e27eff]He should be hung, drawn and quartered, burnt and electrocuted then killed .... these people deserve as much mercy as they showed their victims (and indeed their families) NONE![/color]

steffie jo

oh thank you Iza, I thought i was the only person around that thought they should let the families of the girls be in a room with him for a day......oh what they would do to him......

Saz

please don't bother me. i'm envisioning his perfect death in my mind that involves skin peeling, rubbing chilli powder, yanking out one end of his intestine and slowly chop into pieces, feeding him water until he feel so bloated, poke needles into his stomach...muahahahahah

P.S You never expect me to be so evil?

naughtyjoe

you have every right to feel the way you do sounds like they should lynch him
joe

lovely_angel

I think he should have the same thing done to him that he did to all of those people. Even if they did give him death it always takes years before they ever kill someone. I know the families are in a lot of pain and wanting to know where thier child is. That has to be a hard thing too. I hope he will tell where all those people are and in the end I bet someone will kill him anway.

steffie jo

:hmmm: I watched the news all day yesterday and this killer confessed to 48 killings and they gave him back to back life for all 48. They made a deal with him for the next 6 months he will guide them to all the bodies, but there is hope because he has to go to court in pierce county and maybe in or. too. So maybe he will end up with the death penilty yet......sometime i wonder if they would use these sick people as examples the killing would stop....but at this rate looks like you can kill 48 people and live the rest of your life in a high security prison smoking eating and watching t.v......woooooohoooooo isn't that WONDERFUL??????

shedevil

Hey you forgot about the free education the recieve. Isn't this country the land of opportunity... especially when you are allowed as a criminal to study and pass a bar exam so you are able to represent other inmates in their distraction from the truth.
I'm telling you it's insane. I even considered getting arrested so I can re-turn to college and earn my Masters for free. It sounds so much better than working your can off and trying to find time to study.

steffie jo

I'm just sickin about the whole thing......i don't even want to think about it any more. How is everyone on this freezing morning??I have no water, pipes froze

essex boy

Super Moderator

Sorry to bring the subject up again steffie jo but I had to comment as your system is a whole lot better than ours where you go to jail,no matter how many you murder,and the biggest one of ours was actually a doctor.

steffie jo

essex.... i think it just make sence. The killings would stop sooner or later if there was a strickter penilty. This guy i'm talking about holds the record in the U.S if not the world for killing so many girls and women. I think the youngest was 15. He's sick and holds no feelings on his face. ------------ Oh Your really in England aren't you

Goofy

Hi Steffiejooooooooooooooooooooooo welcome to the Rooooooooooooo by the way I'm a little late with that but anyway. You're talking about the "Green River Killer" it's about time they finally brought him to some sort of well I shouldn't use the word "justice" because I think he should be handed over to the parents and they should have their way with him hehehe. We here in Va are in the middle of the DC Sniper trial. But we have the Death penalty so that is a comfort and we've executed a higher percentage than any other state...which I think is both good and bad. One I thought was innocent or at least they now have the tecnology to be sure but they refuse to test it (he was executed 12 years or so ago so if they were wrong what would they say to him hmmmmmm?) I'm for the death penalty though I have to say. They only agreed to no death penalty for him because they barely had enough on him to stick (he would only have been charged with 7 murders not the 48 he confessed to) so that is why they made the deal. Hope one day he get's his "juice" for breakfast thought most states now use the easy method of injection......I say bring back the gas chamber and electric chair.....make them at least suffer in thinking how they will end their days instead of just strapped to a gurney and going to sleep. But that's just my thinking

steffie jo

hay goofy. thank you for the welcome. They say "better late then never ":tounge: i agree with you, and I'm sure the green river killer will get his "juice" but i like the leaving him with the parents one. They would do him justice i'm sure. Just us, is how we put it around here.....

Saz

hahaha, the law over here at my country is very strict, man!!! kill one person...then just kiss your ass goodbye. so beware...

Last edited:

Saz

this were the times when you really wish there was a hell!!! for what you ask??? to torture such sinners...of course*evil laughing*

fruit_loops

I agree with you, again, IZaNaMI. Out of my 4 posts, 2 of them have been agreeing with you!