YouTube videos

Speaking of which, who do you think will be this year's winner in the Eurovision

• Israel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyprus

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

haimeyer

squirt

Administrator
that you should put videos in the video section ... imagine that flowerforyou.gif

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Nice video materaso although I prefer a 1971 GTX with full 440 Himi and dual 4 banger carbs.
Besides elec. cars have no Torc that a good Dodge truck.

My opinion / experience. Love our 2018 Kia Soul EV (Electric Vehicle). All white exterior color, with light grey color interior.Have not bought gas since purchase seven moths ago. No financial association, usual disclaimers. Our city even installed a free no charge to use EV charger downtown. We leave the car ON with the A/C running, so our pets are fine. We put a note in the winshield, so folks do not worry about our pets. Sice the car is all electric, no noise and does not overheat. No gas engine, is the why. Free premium parking spot while charging in town.. At home we charge with regular house electricity. Our monthly electric cost has been less than the water heater. Not one issue, yet! As usual, your mileage may vary.

Last edited by a moderator:

stevent222

Thanks Dreamsfloatjoe I'll have to check into that further.
I see there are no pickup trucks available as yet thou although have looked into a Is This the Future of Atlis XT Electric Pickup that will be ready in 2020. Payload is great about 35,000 lbs. about 500 miles per charge. And to top that off a full charge will take only 15 mins.

You are very welcome Steven1212.

The Atlis XT Electric Pickup truck sounds exciting! Though, I freely admit, it is going to take one hell-o of a great sales person to convince me to give up our RAM 2500 4 x 4, 5.7L HEMI 4 door SLT model pick up truck, for any other model, electric or gas engine pick up truck. No Diesel engine (Yuck!) in a pick up truck for me.

stevent222

:emoji_smiley::emoji_smiley::emoji_smiley::emoji_smiley::emoji_smiley::emoji_smiley: Dreamfloatjoe. Nope diesels are meant for Simi's

Sara1010

Now don't worry about traffic jam
You can ride flying taxi
See how it works

Watch video
images[1][86].jpgflying taxi

Last edited by a moderator:

stevent222

Me thinks you forgotten something here Sara1010.